High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I'm working on a list of our authorized vendors who offer high performance tuning for Cadillac V-Series vehicles. This is ...
    Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Lightbulb High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles

I'm working on a list of our authorized vendors who offer high performance tuning for Cadillac V-Series vehicles. This is a work in progress...

RWTD (information coming soon)

A&A Corvette Performance (information coming soon)
    A&A tunes Cadillac V-Series vehicles at their shop.
    477 Lambert Street
    Oxnard, California 93036
    805-278-4107 FAX 805-278-4108

D3 Cadillac
    D3 Tuning / Dyno Tuning
    D3 Tuning allows us to finely tune your vehicles computer to match the output of the vehicles (often time more powerful) mechanical hardware.
    D3 Dyno Tuning takes into consideration numerous factors such as Air to Fuel Ratios, Timing, Spark, Fuel Delivery and such to reach a balanced synergy of your vehicles computer and its mechanical hardware.
    Tuning is the only way to achieve your vehicles maximum output when utilizing performance parts and modifications. Our tuning capabilities range from street tunes to full competition programming.
    Starting @ $800 | USD

D3 Dual Map Tune
    2 Tunes, 1 ECU.
    Have a Jekyll and Hyde Complex? Run E85 on the weekend then pump gas during the week? Or maybe you want your High Horsepower car to have a "Valet" mode.
    D3 Dual Mapping allows for your vehicles ECU to hold 2 individual maps, access able by the flip of a switch!

Hennessey Performance
    2009+ Cadillac CTS-V
    Visit website or see this PDF.

G-Force Motorsports
    CTS-V performance parts and install including complete dyno tuning!
    1941 CR 129
    Pearland TX 77581
    281-993-5451

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: High Performance Tuning Options for Cadillac V-Series Vehicles

Updated with new vendors today...
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

raptor673 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ctsv

Whats the cheapest way to go for 600 rwhp on 2010 v with out breaking the warranty

kirbyCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V manual

Quote Originally Posted by raptor673 View Post
    Whats the cheapest way to go for 600 rwhp on 2010 v with out breaking the warranty
    cant expect GM to warranty a car running 100+rwhp over stock. most will allow intake or exhaust but those wont net much and intake will require a tune to get full benefits which will prob void the warranty.

CTSV21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Black Diamond CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnough View Post
    No flash tunes for these cars?

I was hoping for something like the Cobb AP where you can plug it in, tune & then flash back to stock if you need to take the car in then retune when you get it back.
    +1 ???

There's a vendor I've been speaking a bit with - who's got a flash tune for the LS6 and LS2 CTS-Vs that generally gives a 15-40 horsepower gain at the wheels. For the LSA, between 30-40 horsepower at the wheels. And this is a flash tune. Are you guys interested in something like that?
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

itchin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS V Sedan

What about Lingenfelter?

lite-em_up is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-v, 2012 CTS-v sedan

Just yesterday I requested a parts list and pricing from my guy at the local shop for my 12 (stock). Basically he said I could do the bolt-on stuff along with a tune on the ECM. I am not sure which chip he uses but I know we can flash it and reset to the factory map for service at the dealership (because I asked specifically for that).

Prof is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by itchin View Post
    What about Lingenfelter?

http://www.lingenfelter.com/engine-p...-lsa-2009-2012

Quote Originally Posted by lite-em_up View Post
    Just yesterday I requested a parts list and pricing from my guy at the local shop for my 12 (stock). Basically he said I could do the bolt-on stuff along with a tune on the ECM. I am not sure which chip he uses but I know we can flash it and reset to the factory map for service at the dealership (because I asked specifically for that).
    I'd love to hear more about this...

As for Lingenfelter, I just contact them in regards.

Thank you!

mobileriver is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yes I would like to know more

mobileriver is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post
    There's a vendor I've been speaking a bit with - who's got a flash tune for the LS6 and LS2 CTS-Vs that generally gives a 15-40 horsepower gain at the wheels. For the LSA, between 30-40 horsepower at the wheels. And this is a flash tune. Are you guys interested in something like that?
    Yes I'm interested

Wannago is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, Black, Auto

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnough View Post
    No flash tunes for these cars?

I was hoping for something like the Cobb AP where you can plug it in, tune & then flash back to stock if you need to take the car in then retune when you get it back.
    Jesse's tune (Wait4Me) with the SCT handheld allows you to put your car back to stock and does not leave any evidence of it behind.

Prof is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Wannago View Post
    Jesse's tune (Wait4Me) with the SCT handheld allows you to put your car back to stock and does not leave any evidence of it behind.

Two comments:

1. The teacher in me insists that from time to time I make this comment: Why would anyone ever intentionally try to deceive someone about the mods on their vehicle? Seems to me this is a transgression that is pure larceny, just my opinion.

2. I would wager a good bit of money that if GM were willing to reveal the programming in their cpu, you would see that there is a parameter that records the fact that the unit has been flashed away from factory parameters, the program would be so easy to include...and is probably demanded by the legal department. And I will reserve my comments about the credibility of Wait4Me to avoid keyboard combat.

OK, back to the thread...excuse my rants about ethics, I just can't help myself.
    Luna., Luna. and lazyflatfoot like this.

Wannago is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, Black, Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Two comments:

1. The teacher in me insists that from time to time I make this comment: Why would anyone ever intentionally try to deceive someone about the mods on their vehicle? Seems to me this is a transgression that is pure larceny, just my opinion.

2. I would wager a good bit of money that if GM were willing to reveal the programming in their cpu, you would see that there is a parameter that records the fact that the unit has been flashed away from factory parameters, the program would be so easy to include...and is probably demanded by the legal department. And I will reserve my comments about the credibility of Wait4Me to avoid keyboard combat.

OK, back to the thread...excuse my rants about ethics, I just can't help myself.
    Because auto manufacturers / dealerships are the epitome of ethical!

I have no facts to actually support this, but I am confident that there are exponentially more warranties that have been inappropriately voided by the manufacturer due to frivolous (and even possibly larcenous reasons), than there are individuals who have modded a car with a tune, done damage to the engine, then returned it to stock to have warranty work done.

Maybe GM CAN detect Jesse's tune, maybe they can't. Who knows? I personally have no qualms with someone who wants to lightly mod the car so that it can be returned to stock just to avoid any BS if warranty issues arise (our S/C isolator comes to mind as a perfect example....either drive a Caddilac CTS-V Diesel and be embarassed every time you start it up in front of people, or do a simple mod and risk voiding your warranty because of the severe harm that mod can do to the car). Obviously those who more extensively mod their cars cannot easily revert back to stock and have chosen to accept the warranty implications. To each their own.

Furthermore, your implied and unsubstantiated slur against W4M is completley inappropriate and unwarranted here. NeverEnough asked a question about tunes, and I responded advising that W4M's tune cannot be detected by GM. I'm not sure of your motive here (perhaps jumping on the "e-hater" bandwagon?)...but IF you have any direct, personal information suggesting that he is in any way not credible, then perhaps you should begin a new thread or initiate some kind of legal action against him. If not, then with all due respect, I suggest you refrain from hijacking threads like this and regurgitating stuff you have read, to the detriment of others (an authorized vendor here, by the way) in an attempt to protray yourself in a positive light. Being such a highly ethical individual of such sound moral compass, this comment completely undermines your purported integrity. You, if anyone, should know there are 3 sides to every story; "his", "hers", and the truth. Unless you are directly involved and can actually support your insinuations, then your self-proclaimed ethics are considerably overshadowed by your blatant hypocrisy.

I have read of Cbloveday's issues etc. I have also read plenty of positive posts re. Jesse. Unlike you, I DO have personal experience in dealing with Jesse. Albeit only briefly, but from my OWN PERSONAL experience, I find him to be credible and he delivered to me exaactly what he said he would, for a reasonable price and in a timely fashion. I would love to hear what PERSONAL negative experiences you have had with him that cause you to question his credibility....???

To the OP, sorry for continuing to take this thread down a turkey trail. NeverEnough....as I mentioned...Jesse's tunes are "allegedly" unable to be detected by GM. There are MANY satisfied users who are happy with his tunes, so make of that what you will...good luck.
    Tedboss1, Tedboss1, cotty and 2 others like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.