******new borla cts-v coupe cat-back exhaust in action youtube video clip here****** - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, ******new borla cts-v coupe cat-back exhaust in action youtube video clip here****** in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by jerryv Borla now offering Part #11805 for the 2011 CTS-V Coupe manual and auto on their web ...
    GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

Re: ******new borla cts-v coupe cat-back exhaust in action youtube video clip here***

Quote Originally Posted by jerryv View Post
    Borla now offering Part #11805 for the 2011 CTS-V Coupe manual and auto on their web site. Looks like the axle back system?
    Jerry
    Correct! They will be available within the next couple of weeks. It is not the cat-back kit as they are in the process of finalizing the front section portion of the complete system. The axle back portions are pretty much available now to order.

BigJoeD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Thunder Gray Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Re: ******new borla cts-v coupe cat-back exhaust in action youtube video clip here***

Is this the part number? Part# 140364

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeD View Post
    Is this the part number? Part# 140364
    That part number is for the 2009-2011 CTS-V SEDAN, not the V Coupe.

BigJoeD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Thunder Gray Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

I have a Sedan, so coolio!!!

This may be a dumb question, so does "off road" use mean not street legal?

Borla has to state that to cover their asses, but I ran it on my 2010 V Sedan for over a year and had no issues at all. This system gets rid of the rear bullet cats, but the front main cats remain on the car which do all the work anyways. The rear cats look more like bullet resonators than functioning cats.

Busabob is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V LPE 630

The best part is.....the videos never do it justice so it probably sounds EVEN BETTER in person. Sounds great!

SilveRT8 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '12 V-Wagon

Sounds Great!!
    Any part # for the Wagon ?

King335i is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 Thunder Gray CTS-V Coupe

Sounds great!

BeagleBrains is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1975 Seville; 2004 CTS V; 2011 CTS V Coupe

My wife feels that I need a reward for caring for her. Once her health has recovered and she is able to travel, we need to provide her CTS V Coupe with the correct performance sound. Borla has it nailed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qrkiaXRSaE&hd=1
    Her intuition approaches genious.

BOYCHIKS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 STS-V-Traded // '06 XLR-V // '11 V Coupe

Sounds AWESOME!

But $2k for only the rear section....?!

xRUSTYx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by BOYCHIKS View Post
    Sounds AWESOME!

But $2k for only the rear section....?!
    I was thinking the same thing as well ... Don't punish us Caddy owners for owning an expensive car Full Catbacks for Camaro's are in the $1300 range ....

bump ??????

jspridge is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Raven CTS-V Coupe

Let me know if you want to buy one of the coupe systems at a more reasonable price. I have one, brand new in a sealed box, to sell.

I'm looking for a full catback, not just the axle back. But you can PM me with the price you have in mind jspridge ...

Lwalling is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTS-V-TWIN View Post
    Correct! They will be available within the next couple of weeks. It is not the cat-back kit as they are in the process of finalizing the front section portion of the complete system. The axle back portions are pretty much available now to order.
    any update? I called Borla and asked about the full catback system for the coupe and was given a part number "that just became available" that matched up to the rear section unit only... <gasp>.

I will buy this immediately on availability being announced, it just seems like its never going to be available & I'm contemplating going with another system!

Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.