Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1/4 Mile ET & Modifications List

248K views 594 replies 116 participants last post by  Hennessey CTS 
#1 ·
Based on some interest that several members have expressed, I'm going to start and maintain a list of 2009+ CTS-V's 1/4 mile stats and modifications. Hopefully I can get this stickied.

The updated list will always be in this first post (I'll update the linked .jpg offline), and will be sorted by 1/4 mile ET:

If you want to make a submission, please include the following:

1) An image of your Timeslip
2) The Density Altitude (DA). If you don't know it give me the track name, date and time of your run and I'll look it up
3) The Letter abbreviations of all the mods that were on your car for that run from the list above (if I missed any MAJOR ones, let me know).

Here's a sample:

DA - 906 Feet
Mods - A-B-C-I-L

I'll do my best to keep the list updated real-time, but at times it might take me a day or so to get your info incorporated into the list. This format always seemed to be the most popular on other sites I'm a member of.

See less See more
#149 ·
Im sorry Bill I tried to have you hold off on changing mine cause I new I was going to the track again, I posted it near the top of this page #139, I'm sorry for the extra work! They are the same mods I have listedon the spread sheet. The run was around 6:30 pm.
Thanks Bill,
Jason

#154 ·
I have a suggestion for the list. For the members who have run both on and off nitrous, can we leave their non-nitrous times on the list? I think that provides a better reference tool if we can see how much the nitrous is affecting the ET and traps. What do you guys think?

Tom

#156 ·
Tom, I could certainly do that if people want. Right now there's only 3 guys with spray and of the two, Curtis is spraying a little 25 shot and the other guys don't even submit their times here (I have to go track down their info to get them on the list).

I'll do whatever the majority wants, but it is nice to know what a car runs off the spray to get an idea of what the nitrous is doing.

#160 ·
We can certainly do something to recognize whether Nitrous was used on a run or not, but I don't want to get to the point where we try to reference specific details on every mod. I'll try and brainstorm a way to properly recognize Nitrous on a run, yet still keep the list somewhat clean to look at.

I refuse to get into the types of lists some sites have........e.g. fastest, full weight, six speed, factory shortblock, cam only, bolt-on, drag radial, black, CTS-V Coupe, etc.

#180 ·
My first time at the track with this car. I have the following mods: A-B-C-K-L

Here's the slip:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.