Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1/4 Mile ET & Modifications List

248K views 594 replies 116 participants last post by  Hennessey CTS 
#1 ·
Based on some interest that several members have expressed, I'm going to start and maintain a list of 2009+ CTS-V's 1/4 mile stats and modifications. Hopefully I can get this stickied.

The updated list will always be in this first post (I'll update the linked .jpg offline), and will be sorted by 1/4 mile ET:

If you want to make a submission, please include the following:

1) An image of your Timeslip
2) The Density Altitude (DA). If you don't know it give me the track name, date and time of your run and I'll look it up
3) The Letter abbreviations of all the mods that were on your car for that run from the list above (if I missed any MAJOR ones, let me know).

Here's a sample:

DA - 906 Feet
Mods - A-B-C-I-L

I'll do my best to keep the list updated real-time, but at times it might take me a day or so to get your info incorporated into the list. This format always seemed to be the most popular on other sites I'm a member of.

See less See more
#508 ·
It has been a couple of weeks and no timeslips have been updated. Is this forum posting still being monitored and the times updated?

Have a new timeslip for your list for PDQ-V.. new best time in the 1/4 mile on a hot Texas evening in Dallas! Working on hitting mid 10's with a few more adjustments. Next stop the Texas Mile in October for a top speed run!

View attachment 96920

#507 ·
Text Document Receipt Paper Font

Muncie Dragway, IN 9/12/12(track prep sucked, made me drive through the water each time!) was hoping to have gone to Lucas Oil after the NHRA event last weekend, but they cancelled wild wednesday... track conditions would've been much better there and was hoping to get into the 11s... maybe next week)
tire pressure was set at 23 on stock ps2s... note to self don't ever mess around with the sealant hose on the compressor kit again, took a shot of sealant right in the eyes and spent an hour flushing my eyes with water... not fun)
Mods:A-C (airaid) #198 on the slips

#511 ·
He could be on vacation, or like. Last time I updated, it took a couple of weeks.

#513 · (Edited)
can I get added?

Right off the highway we busted off some mid 10.4's@131. After some 2 hits we ended running

pass break down
-60 ft- 1.61
-330- 4.42
-1/8 ET- 6.74
-1/8 MPH- 104.64
-1000 FT- 8.72
-1/4 ET- 10.38
-1/4 MPH- 133.4mph

As you can see on a good 1/8th mile pass we have already been 6.700@106.1. The 1/4 track I was at tonight was garbage as far as prep goes. I think this combo will go 10.2's how it sits!

#514 ·
Junkie, those are outstanding times in both the 1/8th and 1/4 mile. You have one bad V (and good looking)...very impressive! We need to get all the V's in Dallas together sometime... there are going to be a lot of V's down at the Texas Mile next month. Bet your V would break 200MPH! PM me if you want to get together for a burger or drink. Those wheels I purchased from you are still working great!

#516 ·
Yep, on my 2nd set of Nitto NT05's... the 305-45's seem work well on my V and I have been leaving them on the V even when the car is not at the track. Of course I am going to have to put the Nitto Invo's back on for the Texas Mile.

By the way, it has been over three weeks since I asked for my times to be updated on the 1/4 Mile ET & Modifications List and it is still not updated. Evidently this thread is not been moderated any more.

#520 ·
Was actually kinda sad, best this thing could muster bone stock was a 8.1 in the 1/8th. Was cutting 1.90x - 1.85x 60's all night but couldnt get the car to break into the 7s. Really hope this thing just needs to be broken in more, only have 350 miles on the clock.

DA: 1550
Mods: A-stock
8.175 @ 88.9
1.917 60'

#521 · (Edited)
I did it!!! Hit 11's in my 2012 six speed manual wagon. Only Mods are Airaid and drag radials. (Full weight, 1/2 tank of gas, 21psi in the MTY ET DRs) Code: M-C-D

The track was JAMMED...hundreds of cars. I ended up waiting 2 hours for the first pass and then they let me hotlap for the 11 second pass. First pass was a 12.08 at 119mph on a 2.04 sixty feeling out the track.

The second pass was 11.85 at 120mph on a 1.86 sixty!

Here is the slip: (DA was: +250 feet)

#522 ·
Went to Atco last night. On and off showers did't help the track hook very well. Was hoping to use a buddies DRs to get into the 11s but the wheels wouldn't clear the rear calipers, so I was forced to run on my Hankooks.

Anyways, here is my best run of the night:

Atco Raceway
12.13@118.19
DA-350
Mods- A,C,E
(Automatic, Airaid intake, and Stainless Works catback)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.