How many people would want to prepay for a $1100 dollar B&B header setup?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, How many people would want to prepay for a $1100 dollar B&B header setup? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Retail would be alot more, but im trying to get them to make the header kit to my spec, "with ...
    wait4me is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma

How many people would want to prepay for a $1100 dollar B&B header setup?

Retail would be alot more, but im trying to get them to make the header kit to my spec, "with thier quality".

So if i can get some qauranteed orders in for them, then they will make them for us. I have always had good luck with thier headers on the older cts v's so i think it might be good to try them out on the newer engine...

I can have them done at $1100 a set for the initial order, then the pricing would have to be back to normal after that when they are finished with them "will save about 400-500 dollars". It would be around a 2 week wait maybe 3 after we get enough orders..

I would say 5 kits would be enough to peak thier interest.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

coach123 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V & CTS-V

Re: How many people would want to prepay for a $1100 dollar B&B header setup?

Jesse.. I thought that headers provide minimal gains because the stock manifolds are not that restrictive. Would these headers be equal length headers (shorties, LT)?

This would be for people 600hp and up at the rear wheels.

The exhaust will be a long tube configuration.

Luna. is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V

Any sounds clip(s)?

B&Bs generally sound pretty good, so my expectations are fairly high

Umrswimr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

That would depend on what your "specs" are. Not all headers are created equal. Material? Diameter? Flange thickness? Collector config? Cat setup and potential codes? Lots of questions.

Adding headers to my C5 was one of the better mods I did. Much more power and a whole lot more noise. Downside? Needed sims for the O2 sensors, lost some ground clearance, hotter underhood, etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.