Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any gain in RWHP for 600 RWHP V with Corsa?

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  GMX322V S/C 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone on here knows if there is any power to be had by adding a Corsa exhaust on my V. I have 600 rwhp going though Kooks headers and no cats, WFM exhaust tubing going to stock mufflers. I love the sound of the car and do not want it to be too loud BUT I am wondering if the stock mufflers are restrictive on high RWHP applications. Has anyone on here dynoed before and after with a similar set up? Thanks

#2 ·
We have and so have other places i have been to. The stock mufflers only hurt you about 14 or so horsepower as long as the center section is gone from what we have seen. If you put the stock mufflers up to our center section you should be ok. A simple 3 to 2.5 inch adapter from napa will make it so you can connect the stock mufflers to it.

#4 ·
I think we did some before and after of corsa also, It was on a customers car that had full headers, and we pulled the corsas off to see how much it was too, Im in london right now so i cant pull up the dyno sheets, but he might chime in here. I have the exact number somewhere, but i think straight off the headers with 650 horsepower, the difference was 14 horsepower from corsa vs none.

#7 ·
D3 posted a clip in this forum of AR headers and Corsa Tourings (Luna's car, I believe) and it was louder than I expected. Sports will be even louder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.