Cadillac Owners Forum banner
35K views 203 replies 48 participants last post by  baabootoo 
G
#1 ·
KPE is offering a 10% CadillacOwners.com Group Buy discount on our CTS-V Cold Air Intake.

The KPE Cold Air Intake is designed to draw cold air and fit with the factory engine bay trim. The first CTS-V intake to feature injection molded plastic tube and large filter protected in sealed powdercoated aluminum box. Makes 24 RWHP on a stock motor and even more with other modifications.

Cadillac CTS-V Air Intake
Part # 31301
Regular Price: $418.00 USD
Group Buy Price: $376.20
FedEx Ground Shipping: Est. $16-17

We are also including a Free Filter Tune-up Kit with this Group Buy:

KPE CTS-V Air Intake Dyno Sheet:

Installation Instructions PDF

Current Group Buy list:

1)RemoWilliams
2)dqw1
3)Jeffrey
4)IBNR
5)CTSV4now
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11+)?

This Group Buy offer has a minimum of 10 orders required to give the 10% discount. Please reply to this thread if you are interested and would like to get on the list, thank you!

Bob
Korkar Performance Engineering
www.kpe-products.com

888-222-4291

See less See more
#21 ·
I am considering this. Are there enough in stock and ready to ship for this everyone on the list? How many days are you gonna let this thread go before the offer ends?

G
#22 ·
Thank you for you inquiry. Tomorrow morning I will check our current inventory, will decide how long this offer will last, if a larger discount will be given if a higher number is met, & how we are going to collect payment.

Bob

#25 ·
Nice list! This is my first performance mod can't wait to get it.

KPE - Look what I started, glad it worked out. Hey, maybe when you get the carbon interior trim you can hook me up some how. :2thumbs: :D

I have been thinking about your catback exhaust as well. I love the D exhaust tips. Would like more sound clips though.

Anyway, payment is ready for the intake when you are.

G
#31 ·
We have 8 Air Intakes currently in stock and I will find out today how long it will take to build more kits. We are going to give a 15% discount for a Group Buy Purchase of 25. This offer ends on 5/28.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.