velvety - Page 27
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, velvety in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by caddiedrummer ..unless I missed others, only 1 V has been delivered. (other the fleet cars addressed elsewhere) ...
    SRT8/BMW is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Does it strike anyone else odd that...

Quote Originally Posted by caddiedrummer View Post
    ..unless I missed others, only 1 V has been delivered. (other the fleet cars addressed elsewhere) Usually when a new car comes out folks start getting them the same day or at least within a day or so of each other. When the C6 Vette came out in the Fall of 05 everyone on the forum including me was anxiusly awaiting the car and then finally we all starting getting them at the same time. Ditto 08 Viper.

Here best I can tell Short Throw (more power to him) got his last week and unless I missed it no other cars have been delivered and we have not heard from the dealers (except the previously mentions fleet stuff)

My dealer says the one I ordered very early is sitting in a distributor yard 50 miles from him where it has been a week. He is baffled about why he has not seen delivery and has called everyone he knows and cannot get it released or get an answer.

This is odd.
    agreed. I am not complaining so you GM homeboys on here--don't start flaming please. But it is very odd--delivery in Cananda and one known in US. Again--my dealer was told-and relayed to me- you will have your car near halloween, then Thanksgiving, now "hoping" by christmas" even though it was definitely produced at least 2-3 weeks ago. I will wait patiently for the worlds best sedan--but there is something very strange about all of this. Just compartaring, like you to delivery of srt8s when first released, sts-v, BMW 335, Plum Crazy SRT8--from production to delivery was a matter of 10 days ish.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

darjae is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Crystal Red

I'm still waiting on mine. But, I got to see one at my dealer last week (wednesday) before the lucky guy picked it up. It was Black with Recaros. So far, it's the only one they've gotten.

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Um, maybe not EVERYONE buying a V posts here. Just a thought. Oh, and here are two delivered in Scottsdale... http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...yesterday.html

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I love lamp. Milk was a bad choice.

I knew you were going to say that.

caddiedrummer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by RightTurn View Post
    Um, maybe not EVERYONE buying a V posts here. Just a thought. Oh, and here are two delivered in Scottsdale... http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...yesterday.html

Do we know if those were fleet cars like some dealers got that were not being sold to the public? Several dealers around the country got fleet cars. I am not hearing that Tony or other big (and good) dealers are getting cars . If they had we would know it. My dealer is huge and he can't get a car out of the distributor lot.

MauiV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tis Gone :(

The GM at my dealer said the car with my name on it was pulled by QC and they were hoping for it to be released before the Dec plant shutdowns.

Short-Throw is offline CadillacOwners First 09 CTS-V Owner
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V, 08 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by caddiedrummer View Post
    ..unless I missed others, only 1 V has been delivered. (other the fleet cars addressed elsewhere) Usually when a new car comes out folks start getting them the same day or at least within a day or so of each other. When the C6 Vette came out in the Fall of 05 everyone on the forum including me was anxiusly awaiting the car and then finally we all starting getting them at the same time. Ditto 08 Viper.

Here best I can tell Short Throw (more power to him) got his last week and unless I missed it no other cars have been delivered and we have not heard from the dealers (except the previously mentions fleet stuff)

My dealer says the one I ordered very early is sitting in a distributor yard 50 miles from him where it has been a week. He is baffled about why he has not seen delivery and has called everyone he knows and cannot get it released or get an answer.

This is odd.
    I think the V is better compared to the Z06 as far as initial deliveries. The 09 CTS's have been out and delivered. The C6's made their way evenly across to dealerships, but the Z06's did not, initially.

The CTS-Vs have been released (GM talk is 'the valve has been opened') and I think you will start to see them pop up very soon.

I understand the anxiety. The days waiting is like dog years. It's like sitting in a doctors office and not knowing when you'll be called. If it's a two hour wait at least you can mentally prepare yourself.

I know easy for me to say, but it will be well worth the wait!

Mike

Mystical_Ice is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V

Tom Peacock Cadillac of North Houston got 10 V's last week.

All of them were gone within 24 hours :/

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Re: velvety

w000t. Epic assimilation.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by rightturn View Post
    w000t. Epic assimilation.
    qft.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

need a new merge thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.