Who has already reserve 2009 and what pricing???
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Who has already reserve 2009 and what pricing??? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; So, I just reserved a number one position in western Florida for the 2009 CTS-V. I was curious to know ...
    Heli411 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Red face Who has already reserve 2009 and what pricing???

So, I just reserved a number one position in western Florida for the 2009 CTS-V. I was curious to know if anybody else has secured their reservation and if dealers are being reasonable on pricing? I'm at MSRP

BTW, I'm new to this forum... Hello

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

OldRoadDawg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Who has already reserve 2009 and what pricing???

Let me see if I have this correct.

You are in Florida, and you just put down a deposit for a 2009 CTS-V @ MSRP and want to know if dealers are being reasonable on pricing . . . and - you are new to the forum.

Yet right next to your new thread is a longtime forum member's thread, and that member is a salesman at a Cadillac dealer in Florida, and the thread is titled Order your CTS-V below MSRP.

In that thread he is offering pricing to forum members for a 2009 CTS-V at $599.99 below MSRP.

It would seem to me that had you looked through the forum first, and then contacted Tony you would have saved $599.99 and obtained the services of an extremely knowledgeable salesman and CTS-V devotee in the process.

But I probably sound sarcastic (my wife always tells me that) and it will be until at least 2011 before I can move up to the Gen II V, so I'm a little jealous too.

I'm going back to the 2004 - 2007 V forum now.

BowenCT is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V platinum/blk.

Heli411, congrats on locking in on a new V.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRoadDawg View Post
    But I probably sound sarcastic (my wife always tells me that) and it will be until at least 2011 before I can move up to the Gen II V, so I'm a little jealous too.

I'm going back to the 2004 - 2007 V forum now.
    Haha.......too funny.

Smile Re: Who has already reserve 2009 and what pricing???

I saw tony's post too late... I'm paying MSRP and I have the #1 slot at my dealer... no worries. It was only $600. It's possible we're going to see $10K over sticker when people catch on and see the performance numbers. Unless, the economy just crushes new car sales (worse than it is).

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the Pre-Order.

If you run into any snags (or if they decide to add a "bump" to the price), let me know and I'll be glad to work with you on one.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323 (ask for Tony)

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tony View Post
    Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the Pre-Order.

If you run into any snags (or if they decide to add a "bump" to the price), let me know and I'll be glad to work with you on one.
    They guaranteed in an email MSRP, should I have them write up the deal instead? or... is the email (and deposit taken) sufficient proof.

Dr Chill is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS, 03 Z06 LS2 408 track car, 07 Q7 tow vehicle

Right now I'm at #1 slot locally at MSRP. Another dealer 3 hours away became a patient of mine 1 month after I placed the first deposit. Now I'm #1 at his dealership at invoice plus $500. It's nice having connections.

CadDeVille1994 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Sedan DeVille

What is the MSRP on the 2009 CTS-V? I haven't heard anything about the pricing.

SRT8/BMW is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have $1000 down and am number 2 at a dealership that thinks they will get 4-6 allocated right out of the gate..MSRP.

GM-4-LIFE is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

I put down $1,000.00 deposit with Scott Pratt at Superior and managed to get in early enough to be number 4 on his list. The last time I spoke to him which was last week, he indicated that he has almost 40 people on his CTS-V list!

I should have my CTS-V here in Cali by September or October, but it really depends on when production starts. Rumor through the grapevine is that GM is gonna push production UP approximately 2 months, but I will believe it when I see it. Looks like GM may want to get fresh product out on the streets to keep their turnaround effort momentum going! I don't blame them!

SG

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I agree with the tread author that $599 savings is nothing in relation to a $60k car... I would much rather be first on a list than wait an extra 2 months back in line just to save the money.

In fact, by the time two months have gone by, very few dealers will probably be getting MSRP. The car sounds like it will come out overpriced (anything over 60k) compared to the competition.

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

The CTS-V is going to be an absolute bargain compared to its true competitors if you compare two equally equipped cars. BMW and Mercedes lure people in with low "Starting At" prices, but basic amenities such as Sattelite radio, MP3, Bi-Xenon headlights, parking sensors and even Limited Slip differential are optional on the Mercedes AMG. A properly equipped M5 or E63 AMG gets close to $100,000 if you add features like these that are standard on the CTS-V.

As long as GM gets the launch control and handling performance right, even if it comes in at $70k the CTS-V would be a steal.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323 (ask for Tony)

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Tony -

Agree completely. And, not only will it be a bargain, but it will be unique and uncommon, at least for awhile.

BowenCT is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V platinum/blk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpjr View Post
    The car sounds like it will come out overpriced (anything over 60k) compared to the competition.
    "Sir, put the pipe down and back away slowly."

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BowenCT View Post
    "Sir, put the pipe down and back away slowly."
    Sorry, value is a relative term and not intrinsic. You price this car over a better performing M3 sedan and it will attract zero customers outside of its existing american base. Important not to let emotion cloud judgement.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.