What GM should do to improve the 2009 CTS-V before final release - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, What GM should do to improve the 2009 CTS-V before final release in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by StealthV The '09 V doesn't do it for me even if were priced the same as my ...
    CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Re: What GM should do to improve the 2009 CTS-V before final release

Quote Originally Posted by StealthV View Post
    The '09 V doesn't do it for me even if were priced the same as my Bimmer at $60k FULLY LOADED (save for the UltraPew roof). Cadillac, I double-dog dare you to win me back.
    You show you purchased an 08 535xi ? I'm on BMW's website and I'm already up to a car that's 66,100 and it is not fully loaded with only 18" wheels. That's without

Active Cruise + 2,400

Head's Up Display + 1,200

Lane Departure Warning + 500

Night Vision + 2,200

= 72,400

add 19" M Cross Spoke 101 Wheel Set +4,995

How are you buying one FULLY LOADED for 60K ?

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tony
    <SNIP>...You've been an asset to the community and a champion of the V for a long time, and I hate to see you do a 180 just becuase your Dealer couldn't get you the car you want...<SNIP>...Enjoy your BMW, it's a really nice car, but please don't let the fumes from the German leather turn you into ToySnob.
    Happy Fun StealthV left us over a year ago. Since then it has been annoying, condecending, complaing StealthV. Too much ski-doo fumes? I dunno.

About the only thing he's got right in the last year, has been Pop-Tart Nav is Gey.

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Clutch Mustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now) <-- SOLD

NormV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Kooks,MOMO seats,C5 hubs,3489#

Stealth will go through the euro stage and be back. It comes with age and wisdom when things are out of warranty. I've been there and back and decided no car is made for me, so I take the closet and make it work!

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by trukk View Post
    Happy Fun StealthV left us over a year ago. Since then it has been annoying, condecending, complaing StealthV. Too much ski-doo fumes? I dunno.

About the only thing he's got right in the last year, has been Pop-Tart Nav is Gey.

-Chris

HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

All this is like a couple of guys arguing in a strip club over which girl to take into a VIP Room.

"The Blonde is hot..."

"No way man, the brunette is hotter.."

"The blonde wants $200.00 to go into the VIP.."

"The brunette told me she will go to VIP for $150.00 and promised a happy ending..."

"Well the blonde has bigger air bags..."

"Yeah but the brunette has a tighter rear end end assembly.."

Blah blah blah...

They are both hot, shut up and go to VIP already before the red head shows up and really blows your mind.

In the end you will have spent alot of money and hopefully enjoyed yourself.

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
    All this is like a couple of guys arguing in a strip club over which girl to take into a VIP Room.

"The Blonde is hot..."

"The brunette told me she will go to VIP for $150.00 and promised a happy ending..."

Blah blah blah...

They are both hot, shut up and go to VIP already before the red head shows up and really blows your mind.

I just can't get enough stripper anecdotes.

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Clutch Mustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now) <-- SOLD

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

happy ending FTW !

Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by NormV View Post
    Stealth will go through the euro stage and be back. It comes with age and wisdom when things are out of warranty. I've been there and back and decided no car is made for me, so I take the closet and make it work!

Norm
    You touch on a MAJOR issue for me. What do you do once these kind of cars are off warranty? I'm not talking the V2 specifically, I mean ANY of these ultra high-tech cars. I mean, you ever notice what happened to all the "semi" high-tech cars of the 90's? Owners bastardizing the hell out of them because they can't afford to fix them "properly", resale values in the toilet, etc., etc.

HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

Quote Originally Posted by Katshot View Post
    You touch on a MAJOR issue for me. What do you do once these kind of cars are off warranty? I'm not talking the V2 specifically, I mean ANY of these ultra high-tech cars. I mean, you ever notice what happened to all the "semi" high-tech cars of the 90's? Owners bastardizing the hell out of them because they can't afford to fix them "properly", resale values in the toilet, etc., etc.
    The answer, at least for me, ... get a new one before the warranty runs out.

Problem solved.

HushH is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Nada

Quote Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post

"The Blonde is hot..."

Blah blah blah...

Post of the Month!!!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

bumped for fun

xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Funny...I have never seen Pratt in any discussion having to do with technical issues what so ever? Why is that? He is touted as the greatest salesperson evar! Yet Never involved in discussions pertaining to the enthusiasts on this site having questions of a technical nature. Is it too much to wonder if he is indeed a know nothing sales person? In complete contrast to Tony who CLEARLY knows his stuff and spends a huge amount of his time to answer tough questions for us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.