Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2014 V Wagon Road Test

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  vfaninva 
#1 ·
#3 ·
And me. With the new V not coming as a wagon, I'll just be holding on to mine for a long time. What else am I going to replace it with? There is nothing, at least not in the US. The E63 S is the only other high performance wagon but I'm sure as hell not paying $120k for it, especially when you can't get it with a manual.

#4 ·
MotorTrend suggested that the 2014 is more powerful than previous model years. Is there any non-MotorTrend evidence to support this?

I'm more inclined to believe weather conditions were simply the best possible and the handler knew it.

What say you?

#8 ·
Vinyl-camouflaged test cars in wagon and coupe form were captured in a few spy pics during the CTS 3's development. That suggests those body styles got designed and prototyped, at least. Of course, the sedan's modest sales don't make a case for other body styles so we'll never see them in production. Hey, maybe the next generation...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.