Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What did you pay for gas today?

5K views 56 replies 34 participants last post by  garfin 
#1 · (Edited)
I just filled up in Va Beach with premium for $3.17 a gallon! Thought we would never see below $3.50 a gallon for premium again. Wish I had a big storage tank to store some away for when prices jump back up.
Oh well, we can enjoy it for now! :)

View attachment 260730

#6 ·
Don't know for a fact, but I don't believe Canada has the refineries like we do. That's why you send it to us and we refine it and send it back to you. Of course, we all know Big Oil wouldn't do anything to screw any of us.

That's why I gag when I see the BP propaganda ads on tv, how they do so much to protect the environment.

#8 · (Edited)
Oil incidents - Royal Dutch (Shell) - North Sea. BP - Gulf of Mexico. EXXON - Alaska. Iraq - Strait of Hormuz. Russia - Murmansk (Barents Sea). Anyone else to blame ???

Yesterday was Thirsty Thursday for Shell - $2.749 for 87. My Sunoco card gives me a nickel off per gallon any day and the Sunoco station next to the Shell station follows them to stay in competition on Thursdays - so I filled the trucks and car with Sunoco 87 at $2.699 a gallon.

Keep your eyes on the oil futures - when the Saudis, Russians, and American frackers hiccup you'll see futures rise above the present $78 - $82 a bbl, then gasoline will start up again.

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/mdc_commodities.html?mod=mdc_topnav_2_3000

www.gasbuddy.com

#11 ·
I paid $2.48 for regular in Myrtle Beach yesterday.......company car.

#25 ·
Last week I paid for 94 octane at Petro Canada $1.409CDN/ liter .
After conversion to US gallons it is equivalent $6.06 us at the exchange rate of 0.88.
So we are paying here double what gas costs in US.
Canadian taxes on gasoline are at 46 % in Quebec.
But we have fantastic Medicare....NOT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.