Alberta V owners
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Alberta V owners in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; File.jpg This may be redundant as I will also post this on another forum, but I will be at Castrol ...
    stupidfast is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Diamond Pearl Tricoat A6 Sedan

Alberta V owners

File.jpgThis may be redundant as I will also post this on another forum, but I will be at Castrol Park in Edmonton (nisku) on Friday night for the Street Legal drags. I would like to see some of you there. Gates at 5:00 racing at 6:00. Tons of fun for $30.00 or $10.00 to just watch.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Tro Budden is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V sedan, thunder grey, 6speed

Re: Alberta V owners

ive only seen maybe 2 other guys on the fourms for out west , Ontario cottage country here, and the only V ive seen in person

Re: Alberta V owners

I've had a couple if response but only seen a couple of v's at the track. The guys I've seen didn't stay long and only talked for a minute. Too bad, it would be nice to exchange ideas and experiences but it's still fun to race. I'm pretty out going and have made some good acquaintances in Vets, Benz, SRT's, Camaro and Mustangs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Blakester is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts-v wagon
    Will be at Castrol on 27 June street legals, son calling me out with his 14 Vet

vfaninva is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakester View Post
    Get video if possible. I recently beat a new Z28 (beginners luck) but all my wife, who was in the car with me, got was the floorboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakester
    I'll be there too ( with any luck) is your sons vette a sort of burgundy color? Saw one today on Stoney but he wouldn't even ride beside me. I 'm usually at the gates before 5 so it can cool off. Last week I was the first race. My son races an Eclipse. Not the same class of car as ours but he just started the mods and last week was his first race. Hope to see you there.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by vfaninva
    Get video if possible. I recently beat a new Z28 (beginners luck) but all my wife, who was in the car with me, got was the floorboards.
    I beat a new ZL1 on the strip and as soon as I can figure out how to post a video I'll send one ( I'm old) My grandson shoots the video, maybe he can show me how.

Blakester is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts-v wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidfast
    I'll be there too ( with any luck) is your sons vette a sort of burgundy color? Saw one today on Stoney but he wouldn't even ride beside me. I 'm usually at the gates before 5 so it can cool off. Last week I was the first race. My son races an Eclipse. Not the same class of car as ours but he just started the mods and last week was his first race. Hope to see you there.

----------

I beat a new ZL1 on the strip and as soon as I can figure out how to post a video I'll send one ( I'm old) My grandson shoots the video, maybe he can show me how.
    Son's Vet C-7. Z51. 7spd. White with black accents, red interior.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.