Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Alberta V owners

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Blakester 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Mid-size car
This may be redundant as I will also post this on another forum, but I will be at Castrol Park in Edmonton (nisku) on Friday night for the Street Legal drags. I would like to see some of you there. Gates at 5:00 racing at 6:00. Tons of fun for $30.00 or $10.00 to just watch.

See less See more
#3 ·
I've had a couple if response but only seen a couple of v's at the track. The guys I've seen didn't stay long and only talked for a minute. Too bad, it would be nice to exchange ideas and experiences but it's still fun to race. I'm pretty out going and have made some good acquaintances in Vets, Benz, SRT's, Camaro and Mustangs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
Blakester said:
Will be at Castrol on 27 June street legals, son calling me out with his 14 Vet
I'll be there too ( with any luck) is your sons vette a sort of burgundy color? Saw one today on Stoney but he wouldn't even ride beside me. I 'm usually at the gates before 5 so it can cool off. Last week I was the first race. My son races an Eclipse. Not the same class of car as ours but he just started the mods and last week was his first race. Hope to see you there.

----------

vfaninva said:
Get video if possible. I recently beat a new Z28 (beginners luck) but all my wife, who was in the car with me, got was the floorboards. :)
I beat a new ZL1 on the strip and as soon as I can figure out how to post a video I'll send one ( I'm old) My grandson shoots the video, maybe he can show me how.

#7 ·
stupidfast said:
I'll be there too ( with any luck) is your sons vette a sort of burgundy color? Saw one today on Stoney but he wouldn't even ride beside me. I 'm usually at the gates before 5 so it can cool off. Last week I was the first race. My son races an Eclipse. Not the same class of car as ours but he just started the mods and last week was his first race. Hope to see you there.

----------

I beat a new ZL1 on the strip and as soon as I can figure out how to post a video I'll send one ( I'm old) My grandson shoots the video, maybe he can show me how.
Son's Vet C-7. Z51. 7spd. White with black accents, red interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.