Wagon Rear Tire pressure?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Wagon Rear Tire pressure? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; what are you guys running? door sticker says 35psi....got about 5K miles on tires and just looked at them and ...
    silvrwgn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 12 CTSV wagon

Wagon Rear Tire pressure?

what are you guys running? door sticker says 35psi....got about 5K miles on tires and just looked at them and the centers are worn out more ... guessing should drop them to 33psi..?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

Re: Wagon Rear Tire pressure?

I'm running 37 rear, 34 front. Tires are wearing evenly, rears have more wear than the front (no shocker there). I have ~17K on them now, and the rears look like they may hit 20K. Maybe. Fronts might make it a little longer. I'll be going to PSS's when the time comes.

One thing I've noticed is that on both my iPhone app, and the monthly OnStar emails, the rear pressure recommendations have changed to 32 psi all the way around, same as the Coupe & Sedan. Not sure if GM really changed the specs, or if it's an error with OnStar???

silvrwgn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 12 CTSV wagon

yes, i noticed the same thing with the app! I will also be using the Pilot SS .... thanks

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

I run all my car and bike tires at two pounds over recommended. Sidewall flex causes heat, heat kills tires. Max pressure on the sidewall (PS2) is 51 psi, so I'm well within limits even after the tire heats a bit, and goes up another pound or two...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.