cadillac buying my back
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, cadillac buying my back in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I've had a new differential a new super charger and new lug nuts and right control arm was fallen off. ...
    mecinic2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 cts v

cadillac buying my back

I've had a new differential a new super charger and new lug nuts and right control arm was fallen off. After they replace the super charger I acquired a back fire .they brought the rep out and the field engineer out .Then call us up and said the car is suppose to back fire its a performance motor and its the cold air rushing threw the exhaust .My wife was screaming at them and told them it didn't do it till u replace the super charger .they had the car for three weeks we pick up the car on Monday and sat I was playing with the paddle shifts and car was putting itself in park doors locking and unlocking and on the dash it told m to service stability trac I went back got another loaner. Two and half weeks they called and told us to pick the car up cad will not pay for the loaner and they agreed to buy it back. So this Friday we pick it up wife picked kids up from school I get home from work and go to ford 3 miles away as I pulled it I get out the whole back of car was smoking bad enough I told the kids to get out and ford asked me to get the car away from the new ones. I went to cad they put it on the lift I blew the driver axle grease went all over exhaust I told them order parts and a new super charger it started grinding and sounds like a bird chirping and I would bring it back in on Tuesday .Saturday I was driver the car and it started sounding like I had a flat. Got out looked no flat keep driving it sound got worse wife called cad but it would have to be towed in I had wife and kids with me no way we would all fit in tow truck so I drove it 2 more mile to my shop put I up on the lift. driver side axle was on held in by 3 bolts they all loosed up and broke or flew out so I crossed threaded them in to differential got my wife and kids to party and dropped it off at cad and told them when they replaced the diff the mechanic new tighten the axle so now there's a lot of damage so now waiting of tomorrow they will call me with my price they are buying it back for I got the bad one I would of had them put in a new one I love the car just my dealership are *******s and the next closest dealership it 30 miles away I not going through that . I have nothing bad to say about Cadillac they are buying back before any court or lemon law so they are 100 percent standing behind there car. reading about the new generation maybe after a year of it being out I might buy another . Good luck with everyone elses
    Club Malibu likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Zhariak is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade ESV Platinum, 2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT

Re: cadillac buying my back

All I see is a big block of text...

Will not read...

Slizzo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 RSM CTS-V Wagon

I couldn't understand a damned thing you typed. No big loss I suppose....

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

BlownCaddy806 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011cts v

Cliff notes.....car broke caddy bought back. That was one long sentence. I feel dumber for reading it. That is all.
    CVP33, tinman, Zhariak and 2 others like this.

Zhariak is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade ESV Platinum, 2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by BlownCaddy806 View Post
    Cliff notes.....car broke caddy bought back. That was one long sentence. I feel dumber for reading it. That is all.
    BlownCaddy806, you have saved me a few moments of my life in which I would have never gotten back. For that sir, I owe you!
    BlownCaddy806 likes this.

SoCalCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV Coupe, 1966 Chevelle
    my assistant refused to use capital letters or punctuation on emails so I decided to stop using them as well it took a couple of emails and she begged me to stop it

Club Malibu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V, White, Manual, Bone stock, no sun-roof

I guess is the dealership's mechanics are only familiar Northstars and other non-Corvette cars. I blame the mechanics.

Just go to another dealership. Dig around to find out how many CTS-V's they've sold. Ask them who their V guy mechanic is. Talk to him. Ask him what his toy car is. If it's a rear wheel drive American (Mustang, Corvette, MOPAR), you should be in good shape.

the blur is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Possibly... English is not his 1st language.

Squirlz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond 6MT V-Wagon

Spend the money you get back on some remedial English classes. Please.

RaVeNous is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Cool story bro..

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Wha happun?

seeet vv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTSV, ESC. EXT

Holy rusted metal Batman. This is one sentence.

So this Friday we pick it up wife picked kids up from school I get home from work and go to ford 3 miles away as I pulled it I get out the whole back of car was smoking bad enough I told the kids to get out and ford asked me to get the car away from the new ones.

I read the full post. cliff notes are helpful for future readers.

tinman is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

Yeah, I feel like a tool as I read the whole post. I wish I had read a couple of posts further down and had the Cliff notes version.

Amazing how wonderful punctuation and grammar are. Quite obviously they don't teach it anymore.

baabootoo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

a**holes was in there too.

2manyhotrods is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1999 Eldorado ETC coupe.

Do you think he might "POSSIBLY" drive it like a stole it?

He sound rougher on a car than three nights in jail.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.