After two months without a V, here are delivery lpics of my NEW 2014 Phantom Gray V..
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, After two months without a V, here are delivery lpics of my NEW 2014 Phantom Gray V.. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; As you all know, I went through hell and black with my 2013 V Coupe and GM stepped up and ...
    GM-4-LIFE is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe, 2013 Escalade ESV, 2015 Escalade on Order

After two months without a V, here are delivery lpics of my NEW 2014 Phantom Gray V..

As you all know, I went through hell and black with my 2013 V Coupe and GM stepped up and bought it back. I turned in my old V Coupe to GM back on March 20. The same day I placed an order for a 2014 Phantom Gray Manual V and yesterday, I took delivery of it. It's good to be back and the manual V is just awesome! So much different than the automatics I had in the past.

Here are pics of the car during the PDI process as well as when I took delivery. When I walked in to pick the car up, they had just detailed it and put it in the showroom for me. They know that I am a diehard car guy and every little detail counts to me. They also made sure to leave the front plate bracket off the car too!

As you can see the diff was a bit low upon inspection. I made sure they checked it before I drove it home. I am so happy that I got the manual! Even in L.A. traffic driving the 60 miles home from the dealer was just awesome! Just wanted to share the pics with you guys! Next up is Window Tint, Airaid, Borla and tuning. Special thanks goes out to Don Holthe of Renick Cadillac in Fullerton, California. This guy is the best there is in So Cal. If you are looking for ANY Cadillac, give this guy a call!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

vfaninva is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe
    Congratulations Shawn! That is one gorgeous V coupe! Phantom gray looks terrific! I hope you enjoy many happy, trouble free miles!

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Congrats! But I say it MOAR for the manual and those pronounced bolsters I see under the plastic!

Zhariak is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade ESV Platinum, 2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT

Re: After two months without a V, here are delivery lpics of my NEW 2014 Phantom Gray

Congrats!

There's nothing like the feeling of picking up a brand new Cadillac!
    LukeAnakin likes this.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium

Re: After two months without a V, here are delivery lpics of my NEW 2014 Phantom Gray

Congrats!

CTSV UT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V sedan, 2000 Eldorado ETC

Your car looks awesome, Congratulations Shawn!

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Congratulations GM-4-LIFE!

Thanks for the pictures! The new V looks great! Please feel free to private message us if we can assist you with anything in the future!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    That color just rocks...and a great combo you picked, too. Enjoy.

LukeAnakin is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Sweet ride and may this one do the trick for you!

LA

Club Malibu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V, White, Manual, Bone stock, no sun-roof

The shifter knob pic is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's magazine quality.

I like the 4. Make sure you get the 556.

the blur is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

The gear oil was low from the factory ??

vfaninva is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by the blur View Post
    The gear oil was low from the factory ??
    IIRC Another forum member said that this is common.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Love this color this was my other choice besides black

Gary Wells is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles

Mine came from Renick Cad in Fullerton also. About 5 years ago this July, was also a showroom car. Mine had 3.8 on the odo when I bought it.
    '09 TG A6 solid roof. My Renick license plate holder was replaced by one advising "powered by Hennessey" (HPE V700). Currently holding it's own on the mean streets with 668 Dynojet SAE RWHP. Next mod up will be a flexfuel set-up which should boost me to well over 700 on E-85.

GM-4-LIFE is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe, 2013 Escalade ESV, 2015 Escalade on Order

the blur,

Yes, tech said it was a low but not very low. He said it was like a very small coffee cup low and he topped it off. I asked them to check it as I didn't want issues down the road knowing this is a common issue. Make sure the V you get is checked before you leave the dealership. One guy I know took delivery of a brand new factory fresh V wagon last week and 40 miles from the dealership he got the diff over temp message and he had to take it to the nearest dealer and the problem was due to the diff being low on fluid.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.