Seattle gathering - Short notice
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Seattle gathering - Short notice in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I'm posting this here because I know there are a bunch of PNW V guys that frequent this section. If ...
    NW94Z is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V Coupe

Seattle gathering - Short notice

I'm posting this here because I know there are a bunch of PNW V guys that frequent this section. If Mods want to move it I understand.

This is real short notice due because of the weather and late call made by the organizers but this Saturday Exotics @ RTC is a go. I plan to attend. If anyone else local is interested chime in here. I can keep a list going below. The show runs from 9:00 to 11:00 normally but I plan to be there around 8:00 or a little after. I haven't had a chance to work with the organizers but I will tomorrow and I can arrange for the next event to have them set aside enough space for all of us to park together. I figure we can get about a dozen cars out. Likely the largest gathering of V's in the northwest part of the country.

NW94Z

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

King V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None Yet

Re: Seattle gathering - Short notice

Unfortunately I'll never be able to make Exotics @ RTC as I work every Saturday morning. If anything else comes up on a different day of the week keep me posted!

At some point I'm sure we can get something together on a different day or later time.

Saleen09 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan

Just had a new kiddo so I'm homebound for a bit. Do keep me posted.

Where is this located? I assume "RTC" means Redmond Town Centre?

Quote Originally Posted by King V View Post
    Unfortunately I'll never be able to make Exotics @ RTC as I work every Saturday morning. If anything else comes up on a different day of the week keep me posted!
    Are you free any part of Saturday? Early afternoon?

I've begun talking to the organizers about reserving space for V's and they are receptive to the idea. We just need to pick a date and give them a rough count on how many we expect to have attend. Half a dozen a dozen? Afterwards I suggest we all grab a bite to eat at BJ's right there in the parking lot (if your finished with work maybe you could catch up with us there) and we can talk about setting something up like a cruise on another day, like a Sunday so ideally everyone can participate. I've got some ideas in mind and I think it may be best for all of us to share those over lunch as opposed to exchanging posts on the forum.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen09 View Post
    Just had a new kiddo so I'm homebound for a bit. Do keep me posted.

Where is this located? I assume "RTC" means Redmond Town Centre?
    E@RTC is short for Exotics at Redmond Towne Centre. The PNW version of Irvine's cars and coffee. Anywhere from 100 to 250 cars can show up and you will see cars that range from the common Lambo, Ferrari to cars worth 10's of millions.

King V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None Yet

Unfortunately I'm jammed up every Saturday from 8am-5pm. Sundays, however are off and on and I could possibly make something work.

Going to be out at the Exotics show at Redmond Towne Centre this Saturday the 31st. If any local V folks show up we can talk about some gathering ideas. Maybe over lunch and see if we can get something together for a Sunday that King V can attend. I still think there are enough of us up here in the PNW to put something together this Summer.

jhgold is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'd like to see if I can meet some of you.. I'm an aspiring V2 owner and have many questions. I currently have a S60R, SQ5, and have the Macan Turbo on order, but something about the V2agon I appreciate the most, besides the fact it can go only 200ish miles on a full tank

Mr. Hyde is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

My son's birthday is this Saturday, big party at my house, otherwise, with this weekends great weather I would be there!

Quote Originally Posted by jhgold View Post
    I'd like to see if I can meet some of you.. I'm an aspiring V2 owner and have many questions. I currently have a S60R, SQ5, and have the Macan Turbo on order, but something about the V2agon I appreciate the most, besides the fact it can go only 200ish miles on a full tank
    Come out to Redmond this Saturday and your welcome to have a closer look at the V. I'm not that well versed in the car myself yet but I'll try to answer any questions you may have. I was hoping to get more V owners together so I could learn more about the car and maybe make some more friends in the car community.

Are we getting closer to trying this again?

There didn't seem to be any real interest so I backed off.

That's a bummer.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde View Post
    That's a bummer.....
    I'll be out of town the next couple of weekends but when I return I can try again to see if there is any interest in getting together. I'm also doing a bbq on the 19th of July and inviting a few friends from the Corvette community. I could always extend the invitation to the V series community.

Now that's a great idea!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.