This V Sedan is gonna get me in trouble....... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, This V Sedan is gonna get me in trouble....... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by Mach2 From what I've found out from the dealership, this V Sedan was bought new from their ...
    dl72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach2
    From what I've found out from the dealership, this V Sedan was bought new from their location and maintained till it was traded in for a new CTS couple months ago. Apparently the owners(s) were not hard drivers. These are the original tires from what I can find out. Why someone would buy a performance car like this and drive it like a Buick is beyond me. The original owners should have just bought a CTS and not the V. Oh well, they'll b e changed here real soon. I know most feel the Michelin Pilot Super Sports are the best for this car, but I had great reduced noise, traction and control with Bridgstone Potenza S-04 Pole Position tires. Will go with them from Tire Rack and have Discount Tire hopefully price match.
    Think of it this way, should be happy it wasn't driven hard. Got a good car out of it that was well maintained.

Mach2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS V Sedan

Re: This V Sedan is gonna get me in trouble.......

ldl72. That was one of the reasons I chose to buy this 2010, the fact the it had less than 29k miles, sold, maintained and traded back to this dealership. I figured it was some what pampered and after what you and other forum members have said about the rear tire mileage, well I feel very happy to have a very nice and barely broken in CTS V Sedan.

FLTRI, the rear tires have 0210 and the fronts have 2313.

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium
    Well the fronts have been replaced for sure, the rear, maybe not. Still odd though, my rears show way more wear my front tires do. Looking forward to seeing it at the end of the month...

Edit: sorry for the typo, that's what I get for using my phone to post...

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate
    Reduced noise -- ANY new tire will have reduced noise compared to a worn-out tire. Don't assume New Brand X is quieter than Old Brand Y.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Reduced noise -- ANY new tire will have reduced noise compared to a worn-out tire. Don't assume New Brand X is quieter than Old Brand Y.
    This.

LukeAnakin is offline Cadillac Owners Member

WaaHaa! Great Post and do enjoy.

Mach2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS V Sedan

Yesterday entering I93-I95 northbound from the southern end of Henderson, a late model Camaro SS met the wrath of a V Caddy. He was in front of me and got on it real early on the on-ramp and for some unknown reason my right foot went numb and matted the throttle. Only thing I could do is steer and hang on. Camaro SS went to the right hand lane, I went to the left hand lane and when I got past a truck in the middle lane the Camaro SS was behind me and the driver was looking back. Wrong........... Once he looked forward and to the LH lane there I was slowing down. He got beside me and mouthed W O W.

Another on bites the dust............. That would make a great song.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.