2014 Cadillac CTS-V Production Info for Those of You with Vs on Order... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Production Info for Those of You with Vs on Order... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by the blur Me personally, I do not provide information that I did not verify myself. I stand ...
    GM-4-LIFE is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe, 2013 Escalade ESV, 2015 Escalade on Order

Re: 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Production Info for Those of You with Vs on Order...

Quote Originally Posted by the blur View Post
    Me personally, I do not provide information that I did not verify myself. I stand behind my words, and my workmanship. That's why my business thrives, and my customers keep on coming back.
    I found 3 V Sedans that fit your criteria. I have PM'd the VIN numbers and dealer info over to you.

1pieceatatime is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Future V?

Never mind.

vfaninva is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pieceatatime View Post

Never mind

It's no big deal guys. I have been on auto forums since the late 90's and I have developed a very thick skin. I don't get bothered by the occasional bashing.

My V Coupe is at 3400 status as of today and has a TPW of 4/21/2014. This whole process is going VERY fast. Much faster than I expected. It seems like all the V Wagon and V Coupes are being built during the week of 4/21/2014 and 4/28/2014.

urelax2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GM-4-LIFE
    My V Coupe is at 3400 status as of today and has a TPW of 4/21/2014. This whole process is going VERY fast. Much faster than I expected. It seems like all the V Wagon and V Coupes are being built during the week of 4/21/2014 and 4/28/2014.
    did I make a mistake in ordering 2014 V Coop or should I've waited to the 2015 special editions

Well, it depends...I was thinking the same thing and then I considered the added cost of the 2015 V Coupe special edition models and felt I made a wise decision ordering a 2014 V Coupe especially when you calculate the discounts you can get on an end of the model year 2014 V Coupe including the big incentives/rebates. There are no significant changes as the 2014 and 2015 are essentially the same vehicle.

How far along in the process if your order? PM me your order number and I can tell you the status of your order.

camaroz06 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

What incentives are out there now? Wagon ones the same? I cant ever seem to find them on the Cadillac website, usually I only see the financing rates.

Quote Originally Posted by camaroz06 View Post
    What incentives are out there now? Wagon ones the same? I cant ever seem to find them on the Cadillac website, usually I only see the financing rates.
    Your dealer will have the incentive sheets for leases and financing on the particular model V. My understanding is that there are different incentives and rebates on each individual body style.

GM has closed all 2014 V Ordering and has already sequenced all V Coupes and V Wagons for production. No more orders can be placed. Just letting everyone know. They originally had an April 17 ordering cutoff, but they moved that date up to March 21 without advance notice.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate
    Wow, that sucks. Hope nobody was waiting until the last minute.

Looks like most already got their orders in. Maybe a couple that waited too long, but I am assisting those in locating units on the ground at dealers currently. I don't think any will be out of luck.

Anyone know the average production days for a wagon/sedan/coupe?

1pieceatatime is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Future V?

Mine was built in 21 Calendar days, at the dealer on day 30, ind I'm driving it home tomorrow (day 34).

Quote Originally Posted by 1pieceatatime View Post
    Mine was built in 21 Calendar days, at the dealer on day 30, ind I'm driving it home tomorrow (day 34).
    Are you counting order to produced at 21 days? Do you remeber how many days the actual build took? For example by production week is next week, does it take 3 days? All 7 days?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.