TSW Interlagos/Nurburgring

Front - 19x9.5", 41 offset, 5x120 bolt pattern

Rear - 19x10.5", 27 offset, 5x120 bolt pattern

Thanks for your help.

cvp33

#2 ·
Help........anyone know?

#3 ·
Confirmed that they fit for those wondering.

#4 ·
Still need to decide on the color. I like the Nurburgring style, but can't decide if it's black or bronze. Polished looks too bright, Interlagos look too plain and the bronze.....well I just don't have the balls to put bronze rims on a red car.

#6 ·
I saw bronze Plasti Dip spray at the hardware store the other day.
You know, so you can match the grilles and vents more closely to the wheels.
I've seen plenty of gold trim on metallic red cars, so I don't see why you couldn't pull off bronze if you like it.

#9 ·
No guts here. Going with black Nurburgrings.

#11 ·
Changed my mind at the last minute....grew a pair of ballz and ordered the bronze wheels.

----------

$1,073 delivered for the set. Not bad.

#13 ·
Changed again, gun metal. Actually worked out in my favor. I was having second thoughts today when Discount Tire Direct called to tell me there would be a 10 to 12 business day delay in getting the bronze wheels. The new wheels should be here next week.

#16 ·
It's official! They fit!

#17 ·
Maybe it's my eyeballs, but are you lowered? Those wheels look good!

#18 ·
Nope. Stock height, with stock height tires.

#19 ·
you going to lower it? These cars love way better after closing that gap.

#20 ·
Probably not. I like the way it rides and I already worry about hitting something the sits up in the road.

#22 ·
Thanks AAIIIC. Stole the idea from the white diamond sedan with gunmetal velgen wheels and red lug nuts. I have custom black center caps coming with the V logo, but I fear it may be too many V logos. If I hate 'em I'll sell them off and go in a slightly different direction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.