Quote Originally Posted by ATX_BLK_CTS View Post
It's a sad day. I have decided to sell my CTS-V coupe. After taking it to the dealer twice I still have the same issue, the problem still exists. (burning oil smell)
They stated that it was some gasket with a small leak that caused a bit of oil to leak. I have never had any oil leaks in my garage so I know that is not true.
I think it is something internally in the engine. I don't want to be stuck with a $5000-$8000 repair bill for a failed supercharger in a few years. It is still covered under Certified, but I don't have time to deal with this.

I will miss it, but its kinda like being married to a supermodel with a family history of psychosis. It looks and performs great, but I don't want to be there when it loses it.
Hi ATX_BLK_CTS,

I am very sorry that you are so frustrated with the oil smell in your CTS-V that you want to sell it. If you want to give it another shot, I would be happy to look into this issue on my end and contact a dealership on your behalf. Please PM me your VIN and contact information so I can try and find a resolution for your concern.

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care