Spotted!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Spotted! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I've seen this done on another forum I frequent, one for Harley Davidson motorcycles. When you are out in your ...
    FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

Spotted!

I've seen this done on another forum I frequent, one for Harley Davidson motorcycles. When you are out in your V and you spot another CTS-V, post up where you saw it, and a description.

I'll start.

Monday, November 18th, 2013. Around 4:00 pm, I spotted a CTS-V Wagon driving southbound on Eastern, near Horizon Ridge in Henderson, NV. White, polished wheels, didn't see the calipers. Had a personalized Nevada plate related to baseball (don't want to post the actual plate if the owner has privacy concerns). I waved as he passed, but I was turning into a gas station, so I didn't see if the driver waived back, or not.

From time to time you will get someone that will also be on the board and you'll get a reply, "That was me heading to into Seven Hills", or "I was on my way home from work" or, "That was my 17 year old son, who took the car without asking".

As rare as these cars are, we are bound to get a few "Spots".

Next...
    IBMike likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AmesCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V

Re: Spotted!

I've never seen a V2 in the wild around here. When I had a V1 I saw a few of them; still do. You've got a lot better chance though. Even if the locals didn't have many Hertz seems to have them every time I'm there.

Gman1023 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Great idea for a thread!

Saw a black (not sure which) V2 sedan who just made the turn on 366 in New Kensington (PA). What I noticed over the barrier was a chromed B-pillar.

I've also seen a white V coupe with black wheels a few times on Tarentum Bridge Road. I wasn't close enough to tell the calipers but it looks great with that combo.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

I have a Cleveland spotting thread already.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...and-today.html

OldRoadDawg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by FLTRI View Post
    I've seen this done on another forum I frequent, one for Harley Davidson motorcycles. When you are out in your V and you spot another CTS-V, post up where you saw it, and a description.

I'll start.
    Actually it has been done on the V1 forum and then on the V2 forum - a couple times > http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...tion-only.html - but eventually the thread gets lost in the shuffle.

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville, 2012 Chevy Cruze Eco Manual

White v coupe in Fayetteville nc. Seems to work on fort bragg.

kayers1@nc.rr.com is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V Wagon, 2014 Corvette

I was right alongside a red '14 vagon just like mine yesterday on 440 here in Raleigh, NC. The guy in the other vagon waved back too. Turns out I'm an idiot (not a stretch since I'm an Aggie) as the "identical" vagon was my reflection in the glass company truck carrying a huge mirror on the side rack.
    taken, FLTRI, MEDISIN and 3 others like this.

CavemanB52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV coupe

I'll start.

Monday, November 18th, 2013. Around 4:00 pm, I spotted a CTS-V Wagon driving southbound on Eastern, near Horizon Ridge in Henderson, NV. White, polished wheels, didn't see the calipers. Had a personalized Nevada plate related to baseball (don't want to post the actual plate if the owner has privacy concerns). I waved as he passed, but I was turning into a gas station, so I didn't see if the driver waived back, or not.

From time to time you will get someone that will also be on the board and you'll get a reply, "That was me heading to into Seven Hills", or "I was on my way home from work" or, "That was my 17 year old son, who took the car without asking".

As rare as these cars are, we are bound to get a few "Spots".

Next...
    Just moved here and not sure this is the same Henderson that is south Las Vegas. But I saw a black diamond coupe/dirty black raven coupe (couldn't tell it was at night). Side by side at a red light and you whimped out one me.

Quote Originally Posted by CavemanB52 View Post
    Just moved here and not sure this is the same Henderson that is south Las Vegas. But I saw a black diamond coupe/dirty black raven coupe (couldn't tell it was at night). Side by side at a red light and you whimped out one me.
    I have a Black Raven wagon, not a coupe.
    It's never dirty.
    I don't wimp out.

Xaqtly is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 WD Vagon 6MT "Unobtainicorn"

Hahaha. Maybe it's time for another Vegas meet, eh?

RVC
    RVC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Saw a white V with some aftermarket wheels, looked like Vossens. It was on Va Beach Blvd in Virginia Beach VA.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Red sedan at Red's on Rte 1 in MA...

Quote Originally Posted by Xaqtly View Post
    Hahaha. Maybe it's time for another Vegas meet, eh?
    My wife has been saying the same thing. This is how car clubs end up getting started, ya know...

vfaninva is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by RVC View Post
    Saw a white V with some aftermarket wheels, looked like Vossens. It was on Va Beach Blvd in Virginia Beach VA.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Might be the same guy who lives a few blocks from me. One of only a few I've seen in Va Beach.

CavemanB52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV coupe

I have a Black Raven wagon, not a coupe.
    It's never dirty.
    I don't wimp out.

It was a coupe. And if you are in north vegas ill find your vagon eventually.

----------

My wife has been saying the same thing. This is how car clubs end up getting started, ya know...
    I'm in!
    I'm always going to cars and coffee. I'm usually the only V there. Occasionally I see a black diamond coupe.

Last time I was there I had to listen to a proud new red C7 owner justify $15, 000 over sticker because they were so hard to get. I said really. .. a mass produced vehicle hard to get or you were just inpatient. I was with my dad who is in a wheel chair. On the way across the parking lot to get a coffee. We past a blue one. :OMG! Not so hard to get I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.