Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; The Liger is my favorite animal....
    taken is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V

Re: Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their websi

The Liger is my favorite animal.

CoppeR is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 BD Coupe
    I've got a 2014 CTS-W. Faster than 2014 V and Vsport so suk it!

Snotty Boom Body is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 V Coupe Thunder Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by quikag View Post
    ETC, can't believe you continue to dry hump your Mercedes on a Cadillac board. Move on.
    LOL. Good one

Re: Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their websi

Haven't seen the OP in a while. Wonder if this is he? http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/11...not-to-resign/

Toronto_cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Listen man, I am by no means hateful of the USA. I WORK WITH THEM AND AM BEHIND THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY. I HAVE ALWAYS OWNED AN AMERICAN CAR. MANY AMERICAN CARS ARE MADE IN CANADA AS WELL. BUT TO NOT SAY THE TRUTH IS NOT RIGHT. MOSTBAMERICANS WOULD PREFER A GERMAN MADE CAR. I SAID THAT IF YOUBHAVE THE MONEY THE FACTORY WILL BUILD YOU ANY CAR YOUBWANT IN GERMANY. A 440HP V IS NOT A V NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GUYS WANT TO SPIN IT. THAT IS A FACT SO DONT TRY TO MANIPULATE IT. THE V LOGO IS SUPPOSED TO STANDBFOR PERFORMANCE AND NOT A LESSER CAR. SO LETS NOT SUGAR COAT IT. THE GERMANS DONT MAKE THE NEXT VERSION INTO A LESSER CAR. BMW HATED TO SEE CADILLAC HAVE A FASTWR CAR SO MUCH THAT THEY PUT A 600HP ENGINE INTO THE NEW M5. IF CADILLAC WAS SMART THEY WOULD HAVE ADDED A DIFFERENT EXHAUST AND ADDED ANOTHER 50HP. IMNJUST SAYING THE FACTS. DONT ACT LIKE ANYONE IS BAD FOR STATING THE TRUTH. PRESIDENT BUSH LIED ABOUT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND THEN INVADED IRAQ AND KILLED THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS OVER A LIE. BUT THIS IS A CADILLAC FORUM AND NOT A POLITICS FORUM.

Quote Originally Posted by CavemanB52 View Post
    C'mon. BAABOO. He deserved it after the first statement. We tried to explain its a common mistake and he just kept coming at the brick wall like a retard with a mission. 1997 is just being a typical troll who is trying to justify his over expenditure on a merc. He is harmless and been around a long time. This Canadian might hurt somebody. Apparently Americans are hicks. I'm personally offended. Cause my grandma was a half hick twice removed . So I'm at least 1/16 hick. And and that Canadian is just plain racist.

Also he knows nothing about cars but like a squirrel with a nut he manged to buy a V. He's like our own Forest Gump.

Can we keep um!? Please!?

I promise ill feed him...

----------

F-in perfect for buyer's remorse boy.

OMFG. Can a mod just ban this douche bag and get it over with... It's not funny anymore.
    bnagel likes this.

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    I was waiting for the next installment. Finally it comes...and no more informed than the first one. The window for pulling the ripcord has gone. This clown will be a gingerbread man in the ground in 5 seconds. Prepare for impact. Incredible.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    He HAS to be a troll. There's no way someone who can spell more than 10 words per post correctly, can't understand that the V and V Sport are 2 different models, and that the Germans do the exact same thing (M/M Sport, AMG/AMG Sportline).

gohawks63 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Am I missing something?

BMW has the M-Sport series that is essentially just a cosmetic upgrade. Audi does the same as my colleague just bought an A6 with the S appearance package. Lexus goes along and does the same thing with the F-Type.

Why is it wrong for Cadillac to do the same? As a matter of fact Cadillac has taken it a step further by actually upgrading the performance with unique engines over the non-V-sport trim levels.

DCV
    DCV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV bone stock

Audi does it to. They have S where you get engine, suspension, and seats and body work, S-Line….where you get seats and body work but NOT engine and maybe suspension, and RS versions which is like the S buy a higher tune….BMW has M, M Sport , and IS versions…

So the OP must have issues with learning how to recognize various car lines…..

CavemanB52 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV coupe
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING! By the way... You still have it wrong. Last time from me... and maybe if I yell it you will understand.

THE NEW 2014 CTS VSPORT IS NOT A "V" IT IS A VSPORT. THE ACTUAL "V" STILL HAS 556HP. THE NEW 2014 VSPORT IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS THE BMW MSPORT AND THE AMGSPORTLINE. THE CADDY IS FOLLOWING SUIT OF ALL MANUFACTURERS. THE 2014 "V" IS STILL OFFERED WITH 556HP. A NEW ACTUAL "V" IS RUMORED TO BE OUT IN 2015 WITH 660HP. WE WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. UNTILL THEN THEY HAVE STARTED A BRAND NEW VSPORT LINE. NOT A WATERED DOWN LINE. ITS A NEW LINE JUST LIKE THE WATERED DOWN LESS HP LINES THAT BMW AND MERCEDES OFFER.

UNDERSTAND NOW????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I apologize for yelling. I thought maybe it would help.

----------

Douche.

spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels

Maybe he should just buy Canadian cars...
    RapidRob and taken like this.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto_cadillac View Post
    IMNJUST SAYING THE FACTS.
    No you are not. You are ignoring the facts.

Toronto_cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

OK I get it. v and v sport. But more north american cars Are made in Canada than in the U.S. bro. So I think you need to know your facts as well before you talk like you know it all BRO!

QUOTE=spearfish25;11248778]Maybe he should just buy Canadian cars...[/QUOTE]

Can no one make it stop???
    RogersV likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.