Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website - Page 13
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by thebigjimsho wut. You a little too young to remember that Jim?...
    gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho
    wut.
    You a little too young to remember that Jim?

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

Re: Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their websi

I liked mickey mouse I was in his club as a kid

Snotty Boom Body is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 V Coupe Thunder Gray
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997BlackETC View Post
    I liked mickey mouse I was in his club as a kid
    You were probably telling Mickey and the rest of the mousekateers how great your german go cart was back then too.

RocketSled666 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V

Re: Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their websi

I have been to Germany many times. They're not that fond of Mickey Mouse but they do really like David Hasselhoff. Crazy. I know. But their beer is excellent, unparalleled, beyond compare. So many varieties, so many flavors. The mind boggles. Quality of life isn't measured by how much crap you own, it's measured by how happy you are with your life. Money cannot buy happiness. But good beer goes a mighty long way towards achieving that aim and Germans have an awful lot of good beer. Just sayin'. I expect there are more happy Germans than happy Americans. All we have is stuff like Miller High Life. Pitiful.

I felt so strongly about this, I had to make it my second ever post in the Forum.

Va72mlibu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    I has a glad.

Guy.Seminerio is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

Nope all we have is not miller high life. Take a brewery trip. Pick a region in the us, research craft breweries and microbreweries and go. You'd be surprised. Just did this in the northeast. Allagash, Sam Adams, harpoon and a couple of others. There's some quality stuff here it's just not mainstream like most of the garbage you'll see on the walmart shelves.

CavemanB52 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV coupe
    Beer
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio View Post
    Nope all we have is not miller high life. Take a brewery trip. Pick a region in the us, research craft breweries and microbreweries and go. You'd be surprised. Just did this in the northeast. Allagash, Sam Adams, harpoon and a couple of others. There's some quality stuff here it's just not mainstream like most of the garbage you'll see on the walmart shelves.
    I couldn't agree more. Beer is good.. Maybe that's why I bought a sports bar....hmmmm could this be considered an early adulthood problem? Blahhh beer is good
    Guy.Seminerio likes this.

garfin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;

Canadian beer > American beer. I asked Rob Ford...

Best regards,

Elie

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Our local beverage store has craft beers from all over the country...and they have events where the brewers come and present their stuff........the old slam on "american beer" is quite outdated. I travel to germany often, too.....but I prefer american craft beers to the german helles, weissbeers, pils....and even the doppelbachs (this is a "beer preference" stement, not a geopolitical statement).

Last year, Motor Trend did a great article (forgot what it was called) where they used a CTS-V wagon on a tour of some craft breweries....maybe the article loosely spoofed the smoky and the bandit theme.......

----------

Quote Originally Posted by rbzstsv View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Beer is good.. Maybe that's why I bought a sports bar....hmmmm could this be considered an early adulthood problem? Blahhh beer is good
    Wait...what? rbzstsv owns a sports bar?!!?! ROAD TRIP!
    RippyPartsDept likes this.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Speaking of which, I have 4 cases of Sam Adams Porch Rocker I need to get rid of...

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Speaking of which, I have 4 cases of Sam Adams Porch Rocker I need to get rid of...
    Is that an invitation to 'rica? We could down the Sam while driving to rbzstsv's bar, then....oh...wait.....

taken is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V

Sam Adams is not craft beer. It's what people who want to be into good beer but don't want to take the time to learn drink. There's a great beer only bar a few towns over. They have one of the most extensive beer lists you've ever seen. Inside is a sign. It reads: "No, we don't have anything by Sam Adams. If you have to ask why, you are in the wrong place..."

rbzstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): stsv
    Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    Sam Adams is not craft beer. It's what people who want to be into good beer but don't want to take the time to learn drink. There's a great beer only bar a few towns over. They have one of the most extensive beer lists you've ever seen. Inside is a sign. It reads: "No, we don't have anything by Sam Adams. If you have to ask why, you are in the wrong place..."
    I couldn't agree more.

RocketSled666 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Guy.Seminerio View Post
    I stayed in a hotel in Southern Bavaria that had been a monastery. My hotel room had a beer tap *in* the room feeding me yummy beer brewed by one of the town's 4 local breweries.

I agree, there are great American beers, but the Germans do beer to a degree unparalleled the world over. I'm not sayin' that makes their quality of life better, only that it helps!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.