Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their website in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by Va72mlibu Oh Taken, you've bested me again! I've seen the error of my ways. Bragging, capitalizing, and ...
    taken is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V

Re: Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their websi

Quote Originally Posted by Va72mlibu View Post
    Oh Taken, you've bested me again! I've seen the error of my ways. Bragging, capitalizing, and misspelling; I'm a monster. GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!
    Funny how it's ok when you do something and then when you get it back it's so silly. Poor little fella. So insecure you need to go to penis talk and brag about your service. I can see why you joined. Was it a sneaky uncle or something?

Va72mlibu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Gm is sometimes mickey mouse. There is no v8 556hp v. So why is it on their websi

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    Funny how it's ok when you do something and then when you get it back it's so silly. Poor little fella. So insecure you need to go to penis talk and brag about your service. I can see why you joined. Was it a sneaky uncle or something?
    Wow, you're a psychologist too? Where DO you find the time? I'll PM you for a full diagnosis of my psyche. SEE, this thread IS helpful!

You'd be better off not knowing.

You'd be better off not knowing.
    You're probably right. You obviously know me so well. I mean, look how well you judged my entire adult life based on one capitalized word. I better get to work improving myself right away. Could you send me a list of the things you did to get so wise and good?

Working on your flaws would be like putting hubcaps on a tractor. One of my favorite lines from the movie Christine, "You can't polish a turd."

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    opcorn:

Working on your flaws would be like putting hubcaps on a tractor. One of my favorite lines from the movie Christine, "You can't polish a turd."
    Let's just see if I've got this straight. I happen to think that Germany is pretty great, so I expressed a difference of opinion with what I saw were various untruthful or baseless statements made on your part. In so doing, I alluded to my military service in order to establish my credibility as both a patriot and someone who has spent much time overseas. Apparently my gratuitous use of capitalization "inspired" some reptilian lobe deep in your brain, so much so that you've seen fit to accuse me of being a braggart, un-American, irredeemably dumb, pathetic, something weird having to do with sneaky uncles that I'm not entirely sure about, mentally unstable, and a turd. Does that about sum it up?

Good thing you're not getting personal!

Quote Originally Posted by Va72mlibu View Post
    Let's just see if I've got this straight. I happen to think that Germany is pretty great, so I expressed a difference of opinion with what I saw were various untruthful or baseless statements made on your part. In so doing, I alluded to my military service in order to establish my credibility as both a patriot and someone who has spent much time overseas. Apparently my gratuitous use of capitalization "inspired" some reptilian lobe deep in your brain, so much so that you've seen fit to accuse me of being a braggart, un-American, irredeemably dumb, pathetic, something weird having to do with sneaky uncles that I'm not entirely sure about, mentally unstable, and a turd. Does that about sum it up?

Good thing you're not getting personal!
    You're darn close now! Other than the part about my statements being untruthful or baseless, the rest is pretty spot on. Def not personal. That would have been much uglier. Since you can't handle a difference of opinion without touting your vast overseas experience that taught you little about your surroundings, it does seem pointless to continue your education. By the way, being in the military does not, in any way, give you credibility. Just like in any other walk of life, there are both intelligent folks and ignorant folks that serve. You appear to be grouped with the latter. You do remind me a great deal of the OP though. You do something like correct someone's grammar and then bash that person for doing the same to you. You get your panties in a bunch about name calling but do the same. You get personal but call out someone who takes the conversation to the same level... and so on and so on. Me thinks it's time to take a long look in the mirror and not just down at your self proclaimed huge member...

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    159 posts. Total about GM: 4. Gotta love it!
    neuronbob and taken like this.

dl72 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Mickey Mouse or not, I will continue to buy GM cars only. As a matter of fact, I will be getting a 2012 CTS-V coupe this weekend. Trading in my 2008 C6.
    Tedboss1 and LoveMyLac like this.

Jinx is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

This is exactly why political comments do not belong in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapspeed View Post
    159 posts. Total about GM: 4. Gotta love it!
    It never really was about the car here was it?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by dl72 View Post
    Mickey Mouse or not, I will continue to buy GM cars only. As a matter of fact, I will be getting a 2012 CTS-V coupe this weekend. Trading in my 2008 C6.
    Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I agree and that's the only reason I stepped in to begin with. I'll drop it now.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho
    opcorn:

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx
    Congrats. I got a '12 V coupe a couple of weeks ago and I still don't think my feet have touched the ground.

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by taken
    It never really was about the car here was it? ---------- Congratulations!!
    Hell no! Not at all!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.