Cadillac Owners Forum banner

WTB: 2013 CTS-V Wagon...

6K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  neuronbob 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Please point me in the direction of a dealer who has a 2013 CTS-V wagon....has to be a wagon.

Open to 6MT vs 6AT, options, colors etc.

Local dealers only has coupes and sedans. They don't seem that motivated to help me find one at another
dealer.

Dealers..anyone...pls PM me for leads.

Greatly appreciated,
Austin

#2 ·
I was going to post about my ~4500 mile 2013 Opulent Blue MN6, titanium interior, +Recaros, no ultraview: the Driver's Wagon.

But then I realized I wouldn't want to sell it for what the market says it's worth - they really are awesome cars to drive and, should you find one, you will love it! There's not much else in the price point to give you the same level of... satisfaction with a daily driver.

My only suggestion is searching Autotrader.com and keeping an eye on the classifieds on this site. Maybe Cars.com also - but waiting for "Cadillac Customer Service" to chime in and offering to help you with a PM... well, good luck with that. lol

#5 ·
Typically only the outgoing MY gets 0% financing so they can move the left-overs; but you're limited to the dealer stock on hand. Very, very few dealers will risk stocking a manual wagon, so if there's even a '13 wagon left, its a sure bet to be an auto in black (maybe silver).

good luck!

#6 ·
I have searched from coast to coast...you are right about the 6MT...found a total of ZERO.

Search expanding to include autos.....

Is there a public national dealer inventory search widget? Sure be easier vs calling/ emailing.

What should I expect to pay for a 2013? Truecar seems to think these are selling for 10-11% off MSRP. True?

As far as incentives on the 2014s. Not that I know of at this time.

#9 ·
^^^^
Were I in the market, that silver one would be purchased and shipped. 1600 miles is basically brand new.

Most dealers won't stock 6MT wagons, so OP, if you want a 6MT, you have to order it. Wagon is a slow seller in the first place, and put a 6MT in it....and it won't move. It's only us car geeks who are interested in a 6MT V wagon. The general public has no interest in a smallish wagon with 6MT that gets piss-poor mileage.

Luckily, I like it.

#10 ·
I guess the reason that silver one keeps being relisted is they want too much for the car, I found the car on Autotrader and it was listed @ $69,000, I got $55K for my 2013 and I think they sold it for pretty close to that, it had just under 10K miles on it, but did not have Recaros.

#11 ·
Sewell Cadillac in Dallas has 4 new wagons coming per my new car search in Texas. I live in Houston and have been searching for a used white or silver auto with recaros that is in the $50K range but no such luck. May have to get one of the black ones around - I dislike black but options are scarce.

#17 ·
I'll sell mine for [Dr. Evil voice, pinky finger on lip] $100 beeeeeylleon doolars.[/Dr. Evil]

#20 ·
Did you get the ebony or titanium interior? I really love the painted wheels/red calipers/Opulence... and the titanium interior just looks SO GOOD with the blue.

This is my Wagon. There may be 5 more like it, but this one is mine. My Wagon is my Sport Wagon. It is my daily driver. I must master it as I would a Sportscar. My Wagon, without me, is useless. Without my Wagon, I am useless....

:D

#24 ·
Ho Guys,

Gave up on the 13.

Local dealer has a Diamond Black/ Black/ Recaros/ Black wheels coming in next month so we will go for that one. Its an auto which I was originally opposed to but having driven one of the dealers CTS-Vs with an auto I can't imagine wanting for the MT. Add to this the wifes buy in was easier with the auto.

Thanks for the input and advice!

#26 ·
texasnoiz said:
Sewell Cadillac in Dallas has 4 new wagons coming per my new car search in Texas. I live in Houston and have been searching for a used white or silver auto with recaros that is in the $50K range but no such luck. May have to get one of the black ones around - I dislike black but options are scarce.
Check out e-carone online. They're in North Dallas and turn Vs over left and right. I got a great deal on a 2011 BDE CTS-V, and have never bought from anywhere but a dealer before. It's worth a look and a call to ask them. Best,

Don

#28 ·
I am going to see how the numbers work with the dealer in G-Town and if they doesn't come together I will call that dealer for sure....I was on their site and they do seem to have a few incoming.

Quick test drive story...pulled out of the dealer in the CTS-V Sedan I test drove today (to convince myself that an auto was OK) at a sedate speed...traffic was gaining so lightly pressed the pedal down..rears left a long patch. I had no idea that would happen. Tracked straight as an arrow with a slight movement out of the back end...TCS light blazing.

What a beast. That level of grunt in a wagon will be absolutely hilarious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.