Vagon at dealership but no invoice. Help! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Vagon at dealership but no invoice. Help! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I too received a VIN, however no invoice as well....I have not heard if my wagon has arrived at the ...
    tcockerVille is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I too received a VIN, however no invoice as well....I have not heard if my wagon has arrived at the dealer, to be honest I am hoping not. Really do not want the car sitting around unless its in my possession.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

Re: Vagon at dealership but no invoice. Help!

miroad,

I checked for your invoice just now again and still nothing.

bbradyc5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

This blows.....nobody can explain what is going on here and I am sure with each day that goes by there are going to be more and more pissed off customers like us wondering WTF Cadillac.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997BlackETC View Post
    Either that or the car will be at the dealer getting the rear end replaced, off center steering wheel re aligned and all the rattles and carpet that has come up fixed.
    Or are you just mad that you had to buy eight different cars to get the mpg you want for any different scenario? Spend $30G to save $10 a fill-up at the pump while you build your McMansions.

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Or are you just mad that you had to buy eight different cars to get the mpg you want for any different scenario? Spend $30G to save $10 a fill-up at the pump while you build your McMansions.
    Hey don't cut down my McMansions, they are nice McMansions. To the Original Poster, this is a complete bummer. Theres gotta be a way to get something done if you contact Corporate. This is just not right, like was said above you don't want the car sitting around the dealer too long, I would at the least go down there and have them open the car for you and check Odometer and tell them you don't want them driving the car just so nobody takes it out for a joyride when it's brand new.

RobF300 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan HIS, 2012 CTS4 coupe- Her's

damn this guy really hated his wagon, lol

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by tcockerVille View Post
    I too received a VIN, however no invoice as well....I have not heard if my wagon has arrived at the dealer, to be honest I am hoping not. Really do not want the car sitting around unless its in my possession.
    Hello tcockerVille,

I am sorry that you do not have an invoice as well. Could you private message me your name, sales rep, and dealership you are working with so I can contact them and make sure they are reaching out to the correct internal resources regarding this concern? If you are unable to private message me, you can also reach out to me via email at socialmedia@gm.com. Please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so that it gets delivered straight to me if you send an email. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

No we don't all need to be pm'ing you our dealer info, just find out why in the hell GM can't get its shit together on all these orders before people start canceling them and say screw it. You have people waiting to plop down 65-75 thousand dollars and the dealers are doing everything they can to sell these cars...trust me they want their money too. Go to someone at GM who has the ability to actually correct or at least explain the situation otherwise don't even bother chiming in this thread.

miroad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Sport Wagon

I did provide my info to Laura at GM Customer Care (do they?) with zero results. I also called the Cadillac hotline and provided the same info. However, my dealer still hasn't had any luck prying an invoice out of GM. Why can't they just generate a new one? Is it that f.....g complicated? In the meantime, my dealer has been nice enough to have me sign a promissory note for the car and give it to me with dealer plates until they eventually get the invoice, at which time they will FEDEX me the documents and I'll send the plate back with my check. Except for my initial deposit I haven't given them anything else. I kinda think the dealership would like to be paid! I thought the federal government was shut down but it appears that GM is as well, or at the very least asleep at the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by bbradyc5 View Post
    No we don't all need to be pm'ing you our dealer info, just find out why in the hell GM can't get its shit together on all these orders before people start canceling them and say screw it. You have people waiting to plop down 65-75 thousand dollars and the dealers are doing everything they can to sell these cars...trust me they want their money too. Go to someone at GM who has the ability to actually correct or at least explain the situation otherwise don't even bother chiming in this thread.
    Hello bbradyc5,

I apologize that you are frustrated with this situation regarding the invoices. I have documented this thread and the concerns within it and passed it along to the correct group within our organization so that they are aware. I apologize that you do not want to private message me your dealership’s info. I can assume that they are taking all appropriate steps and contacting the correct internal resources to receive the invoice as fast as possible, but without speaking to them I cannot be sure. I have documented these concerns and if you would like me to reach out to them, please private message me. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by miroad View Post
    I did provide my info to Laura at GM Customer Care (do they?) with zero results. I also called the Cadillac hotline and provided the same info. However, my dealer still hasn't had any luck prying an invoice out of GM. Why can't they just generate a new one? Is it that f.....g complicated? In the meantime, my dealer has been nice enough to have me sign a promissory note for the car and give it to me with dealer plates until they eventually get the invoice, at which time they will FEDEX me the documents and I'll send the plate back with my check. Except for my initial deposit I haven't given them anything else. I kinda think the dealership would like to be paid! I thought the federal government was shut down but it appears that GM is as well, or at the very least asleep at the switch.
    Hello miroad,

Laura did contact your dealership to ensure that they were exhausting their resources in working to get this invoice. She has also documented your concerns in our system. I am glad that your dealership has signed a promissory note and provided you with dealer plates until they get the invoice. If you would like Laura or I to contact them on Monday to see if there has been any progress, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Contact the dealership??!! The dealership doesn't provide the invoice. What good would it do to contact the dealership to see if there is any progress? Absurd suggestion. The problem is with GM, NOT the dealer. They have been calling and emailing up the ladder to get it with no success. If all GM customer service can do is contact the dealer that you have no value in situations like this.

Contact the dealership??!! The dealership doesn't provide the invoice. What good would it do to contact the dealership to see if there is any progress? Absurd suggestion. The problem is with GM, NOT the dealer. They have been calling and emailing up the ladder to get it with no success. If all GM customer service can do is contact the dealer that you have no value in situations like this.
    Hello miroad,

I certainly understand your frustration regarding your invoice. I understand that the dealership does not provide the invoice, but they are in contact with the correct group to assist them in receiving the invoice as quick as possible. I have definitely documented your concerns and have passed them along to the correct group so that they are made aware of this situation. I will do some additional research for you and reach out to you privately on Monday when I get into the office at 3PM EST.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Why don't you relax and stop snipping at people who are trying to help.
    RapidRob and elphil like this.

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Why don't you relax and stop snipping at people who are trying to help.
    Why don't you eat $hit and mind your business. If they had any ability to help then I would have no issue, but there canned responses and inability to truly help with 90% of the situations on here is one of the biggest running jokes going.

It's become apparent that Cadillac Customer Care is limited by GM management to brokering issues and disputes between customers and dealers. They have little ability to contact or influence GM management. My dealer has been very responsive to my concerns. It's GM that's dropping the ball. My car was built the 25th of September, 11 days ago. An invoice should have been generated that day, when the VIN was available.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.