My salesman is outstanding!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By vfaninva
  • 1 Post By Guy.Seminerio
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, My salesman is outstanding! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Never thought I'd believe it was possible to find a truly great salesman but I have. Throughout our relationship he ...
    vfaninva is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe

My salesman is outstanding!

Never thought I'd believe it was possible to find a truly great salesman but I have. Throughout our relationship he has consistently made every effort possible to make my experience with Cadillac positive. When his dealership didn't have the exact model in the color with the options I wanted he found it and negotiated a fair price ($7,500 below sticker) and had it delivered in three days. He sent me a V logo hat, insulated v coffee mug, and arranged for me to receive a personalized grill badge. Additionally, he calls me periodically just to make sure I'm still happy with my V and ask if there is anything he can do. Today while I was at the dealership for an oil change he saw me and came over to say hello. While we were talking I mentioned that I had read some pretty good stuff about the ATS. Next thing I know he grabs the fob for a brand new ATS (nice car by the way) and off we go for a drive! Now I know there a lot of cynics and I tend to be too, but he knew there was no chance I would buy that car. I talked with another guy who was waiting for his car and he said the same salesman even delivered his new car to his home.

John Butler jr of Rick Hendrick Cadillac in Norfolk, Va knows the value of providing outstanding customer service!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V-Horse is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: My salesman is outstanding!

You guys should go out or something...jk ;-)

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 STS-V; 1979 Coupe Deville

He has pride in what he does. He loves what he does. He loves cadillac and believes every little positive thing he does reflects favorably on Cadillac as a whole. I'm glad to hear that. If only everybody had that same attitude about whatever it is they do.
    neuronbob likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by vfaninva View Post
    Never thought I'd believe it was possible to find a truly great salesman but I have. Throughout our relationship he has consistently made every effort possible to make my experience with Cadillac positive. When his dealership didn't have the exact model in the color with the options I wanted he found it and negotiated a fair price ($7,500 below sticker) and had it delivered in three days. He sent me a V logo hat, insulated v coffee mug, and arranged for me to receive a personalized grill badge. Additionally, he calls me periodically just to make sure I'm still happy with my V and ask if there is anything he can do. Today while I was at the dealership for an oil change he saw me and came over to say hello. While we were talking I mentioned that I had read some pretty good stuff about the ATS. Next thing I know he grabs the fob for a brand new ATS (nice car by the way) and off we go for a drive! Now I know there a lot of cynics and I tend to be too, but he knew there was no chance I would buy that car. I talked with another guy who was waiting for his car and he said the same salesman even delivered his new car to his home.

John Butler jr of Rick Hendrick Cadillac in Norfolk, Va knows the value of providing outstanding customer service!
    Hello vfaninva,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate customer feedback. I am glad you found a great salesman to work with, as your dealership experience should be a positive one! I hope you continue to be satisfied with your purchase of your V and continue to enjoy the ride. We are here to assist with concerns and questions, so don't hesitate to contact us if needed.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.