2014-15 Vagon?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2014-15 Vagon? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Fast approaching winter strorage on Dec 1...My 2011 Vagon 6MT will be coming off lease next summer and only has ...
    dhpro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11CTS V Wagon, 14 F250, 2010 FJ, 2008 Tundra, 2005 Cayenne

2014-15 Vagon?

Fast approaching winter strorage on Dec 1...My 2011 Vagon 6MT will be coming off lease next summer and only has 11k on it. I'd like to upgrade to a new version, but concerned what my options are. Can't imagine going back to an automatic, or something foreign!
    Ahat can u guys tell me about future of the model? Do I need to order 2014 now for Jul 14 delivery?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

Re: 2014-15 Vagon?

There ain't gonna be a 2015 CTS-V wagon. And never say never, but a next-gen V wagon seems unlikely.

You might be better off keeping your 2011.

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

Or just wait for the V3 and get a Sedan

neuronbob is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Buy out your wagon if you like it. We don't know when 2014 production will be over, some say it will be a full MY, others say only 750 sedans/coupes and a handful of wagons, then it's over. Cadillac hasn't officially said anything.

What we do know from folks inside is that there will be no V3 wagon (though only Cadillac knows that for sure.), and there will be no 2015wagon.

Soon, your only alternative for high-po wagon motoring will be a Benz AMG wagon, get ready to spend some $$$,$$$ or have a $$$$ lease.

dhpro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11CTS V Wagon, 14 F250, 2010 FJ, 2008 Tundra, 2005 Cayenne

Quote Originally Posted by neuronbob View Post
    Buy out your wagon if you like it. We don't know when 2014 production will be over, some say it will be a full MY, others say only 750 sedans/coupes and a handful of wagons, then it's over. Cadillac hasn't officially said anything.

What we do know from folks inside is that there will be no V3 wagon (though only Cadillac knows that for sure.), and there will be no 2015wagon.

Soon, your only alternative for high-po wagon motoring will be a Benz AMG wagon, get ready to spend some $$$,$$$ or have a $$$$ lease.
    This was where I was originally headed - especially with the lite mileage I have - but looking at all my alternatives. The AMG is crazy expensive, and would never own one out of warranty! No reason not to trade to a new one if possible as Im sure I could get more than my buyback privately...but only if I could get the 6MT and proper performance package. Alternative too, is to pulley down, headers and tune...

Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

I'd keep your Vagon. If the warranty is up, pulley and tune that beast - you'll fall in love all over again. Hell, you could pop the motor, throw in a built forged replacement and STILL be money ahead of getting a Benz.

bbradyc5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Can still order a 2014 Vagon and likely will be able to do so at least thru the end of the year.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

The C7 Corvette is still a hatchback. That's kind of like a small wagon for two people

But I'd like to reverse my previous suggestion to just keep your 2011. Order a new 2014. That way there's one more V-wagon out there to provide spare parts in the future.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.