2012 Leftovers - availability / pricing
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2012 Leftovers - availability / pricing in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I want to get back into a V sedan (I previously had a 2009). I see a few recent posts ...
    96ce is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

2012 Leftovers - availability / pricing

I want to get back into a V sedan (I previously had a 2009). I see a few recent posts about people purchasing 2012 leftovers. If anyone knows of any dealerships with black raven sedans with automatic leftover from 2012, please let me know. ALso please let me know your thoughts on pricing. With 2014s on the lots, I would think the discounts would be meaningful. I am able to consider any part of the country. Thanks very much guys.

Bruce

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

Re: 2012 Leftovers - availability / pricing

I doubt you will find any 2012's in that color at this point.

shchow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V; 2010 Escalade ESV
    You'll have better luck with 2013 leftovers...

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Do an Autotrader search. I found no Black Raven new 2012 Vs, but I did find a Black Diamond V sedan in Florida....

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...17671855&Log=0

Cars.com search reveals four:

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchr...102&bsId=20211

PNBLWZD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS-V Black Diamond Sedan, 09 CTS-V (sold), STS-V (sold)

Where are you located? Penske South Bay Cadillac in Torrance, CA has 7 leftover 2012 sedans, 4 of which are black raven, 2 black diamond, and one white diamond. They also have 2 Vagons, black and silver.

Silver Star Cadillac in Thousand Oaks, CA also has one Silver 2012 sitting there.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by 96ce View Post
    I want to get back into a V sedan (I previously had a 2009). I see a few recent posts about people purchasing 2012 leftovers. If anyone knows of any dealerships with black raven sedans with automatic leftover from 2012, please let me know. ALso please let me know your thoughts on pricing. With 2014s on the lots, I would think the discounts would be meaningful. I am able to consider any part of the country. Thanks very much guys.

Bruce
    Hello Bruce,

I would be happy to try and locate any 2012 CTS-V’s equipped the way you would like for you. Please private message me your zip code, the options that are must haves on your vehicle, and if you are only interested in vehicles in your area or if you would like me to expand the search to the whole United States. If you are unable to private message me, you can also reach out to me at socialmedia@gm.com. Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

96ce is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

My sincere thanks to everyone for your responses. It's incredible that the dealership in CA has 7 leftover 2012s, I will contact them for sure, and hope there is a bit more room in their pricing. At this point I would expect a more significant discount, perhaps 12K+ off of sticker price. In any event, thanks again for your help.

Bruce

They are showing discounts on their website to around $65k from the $73k range, but yes hopefully they will kick down some more of that factory to dealer cash to sell a car. I considered buying one of the 2012 black diamond cars, as the employee pricing and rebates a couple months ago put the price around $60k plus T&L, but went for a used V private party instead. They also have new 2013 and 2014 V's sitting there, 3 pages worth in total!

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by 96ce View Post
    My sincere thanks to everyone for your responses. It's incredible that the dealership in CA has 7 leftover 2012s, I will contact them for sure, and hope there is a bit more room in their pricing. At this point I would expect a more significant discount, perhaps 12K+ off of sticker price. In any event, thanks again for your help.

Bruce
    Well....just remember that those prices are the OFFERED price. You go in and offer them 12k off their car that's been on the lot for 1 1/2-2 years. Use those negotiating skills.

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

I dunno if I'd even want a car that had been sitting on a dealer lot for over a year (in the case of a 2012 maybe 2 years) You more than likely would have to replace the tires due to flat spotting and the brakes might give you problems and think about the abuse the paint takes sitting outside all that time in the sun and the acid rain, just some things to think about, might not be worth it.

pato is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V
    ^^It doesn't rain in southern California

FWIW; the 2 black diamond 2012 V's at this dealership has always been inside from what I've seen

Mr. Hyde is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

I found my 2012 3 months ago on a local lot here in Seattle. Was just the way I wanted it, except for the silver calipers, would rather have red. Offered them 50k, we settled on 52k. yep..it has Recaros.

dwhess504 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

So your saying you got over 20k+ off MSRP for a brand NEW no mile CTS-V ?? I call BS..........

tx_metabaron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupé

Quote Originally Posted by dwhess504 View Post
    So your saying you got over 20k+ off MSRP for a brand NEW no mile CTS-V ?? I call BS..........
    I just bought my new 2012 coupe with Recaro/ sunroof/ yellow calipers last month here in Houston for $58k but traded my cherished 04 for 11k( which had 77 k miles)

So it is close and some dealers are eager to move 12 when they now have received their 14s

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.