Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Official real world pictures of new phantom gray metallic on a 2014 v coupe!!!

11K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  GM-4-LIFE 
#1 ·
Here they are!! ENJOY!!

See less See more
#7 ·
RobF300,

The factory black chrome grille is kind of a gimmick. They should have just blacked it out. I have the black chrome factory grille and it doesn't look as nice as those that have blacked out their entire front grille. I think Cadillac is charging a ridiculous amount of money for the black chrome grille. I should have just got the standard front grille and blacked it out.

#13 ·
That color is great! The satin graphite wheels are a good match for that color.

#18 ·
Who the f*ck parked this thing????????????????????????

WTF????????????????

("Yeah let's just let the weigh of the car just rest on the nice plastic, non-load bearing fascia. That's look gansta!")

Probably the same guy is making sure you come back after you buy this car to have the rear diff replaced too.

#23 ·
You guys still have to remember that most dealers don't care. Just because it's a CTS-V doesn't mean anything to them. They just see it as another unit they can make money off of. After all, it's still GM and GM really isn't strict on their dealerships to maintain any sort of meticulous protocol. If all of us V guys ran a GM dealership with all of our anal habits, we would be able to really show the public how much pride can go into vehicle presentation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.