Good Deal?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RaVeNous
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Good Deal? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Hello every one, I am currently looking to lease a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan that is at my local dealer ...
    CaddyCTS91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Cadillac CTS

Good Deal?

Hello every one,

I am currently looking to lease a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan that is at my local dealer and looking to get some feedback.
    The car is a loaded Black Raven Sedan with a total MSRP price of $73,695.00. The link below is the actual V that I want to get.
    http://www.cadillac.com/tools/2013-c...ipcode%3D48317

To lease, my dealer is asking about $1,200 down, $679.00 a month, 10,000 miles for 39 months. I believe this is the same exact V I was looking to lease back in April. Back then they were asking $3,000 down, $1,100 a month, 10,000 miles for 39 months. What do you guys think?

Also, does it seem logical to buy a current generation CTS-V when the new body style CTS is coming out next month? Many people are telling me to wait for the next generation V, but I would like the hear the opinions of people on this forum who actually own the current generation V.

Thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Snotty Boom Body is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 V Coupe Thunder Gray
    The deal doesn't sound too bad.
    You can always try asking for no money down and see where that gets you.

The new V3 won't be out till 15 and I'm sure the price will be going up.

Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

Re: Good Deal?

It's a ~3 year lease... you could do worse than be "stuck" with a CTS-V(2) for three years while the next models gear up to release in ~18mo.

Unless there's something out there RIGHT NOW you'd rather have, there's not much risk here - aside from the fact that you're spending $700 a month to rent a CTSV.

RaVeNous is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Not the worst lease I have seen.

You're going to end up paying about $26,000 on the car in the end. For another 10-15k you could pay off a 2009/2010 used one in another 12 months....I'm just saying!
    fastpharmd likes this.

texasnoiz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): M3M5EVO9-sold; next up TESLA, Vwagon
    Lease the new one.

You'll feel better with peace of mind of a warranty and of course the new car smell.

Doubt many will 'dog' you for driving a previous gen model that is no doubt..... badA$$.

An E55 has over 500 torques....badA$$.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

I guarantee you will not be dogged for driving this generation V. Even Cadillac is continuing the current V for another year while pumping out the next gen non-V CTS at the same time.

As others have stated, the next gen V will not be out until the 2015 MY, if not calendar year 2015. Enjoy your V in the meantime while awaiting the new gen.

RGaret is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyCTS91 View Post
    Hello every one,

I am currently looking to lease a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan that is at my local dealer and looking to get some feedback.
    The car is a loaded Black Raven Sedan with a total MSRP price of $73,695.00. The link below is the actual V that I want to get.
    http://www.cadillac.com/tools/2013-c...ipcode%3D48317

To lease, my dealer is asking about $1,200 down, $679.00 a month, 10,000 miles for 39 months. I believe this is the same exact V I was looking to lease back in April. Back then they were asking $3,000 down, $1,100 a month, 10,000 miles for 39 months. What do you guys think?

Also, does it seem logical to buy a current generation CTS-V when the new body style CTS is coming out next month? Many people are telling me to wait for the next generation V, but I would like the hear the opinions of people on this forum who actually own the current generation V.

Thanks guys.
    Not enough information to make a determination. You need the following:
    1. Vehicle Cap Cost
    2. Residual Percentage
    3. Money Factor
    4. Total Cash up front
    5. Are you paying taxes up front or are they included in the payment?

I lease exclusively. Personally, I believe car ownership is overrated, but that's my opinion. I am 15 months into my 39 month lease and I am very much looking forward to the V3 in two more years. Also, I've had some mechanical issues with my car and I don't have high hopes for the long term so three years is enough for me.

99embrey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    What if I told you I had a fully optioned 13 sedan (silver) with less than 3k miles? Bought new this past April. Price can't be beat. PM me if interested.

Bridgette2013 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V SEDAN
    Buy it for 72k + ttl and sit back, enjoy life. Let them keep the doors open. And you enjoy your new ride. It's what I did, and not ashamed, as i got the $. Just like not ashamed to tip a couple $10's more for outstanding service. Point in your life you realize you get one shot, you go for it. And reap the fruits of your labor, later.

Was told, "you live your life a couple years like nobody else will, so you can live the rest of your life like nobody else can."--

And you can take that entrepreneur quote to the bank.:-)

Money can always be made more, later. For most folk.

Enjoy your new ride! Buy it!

Pm me if u have questions. I have 13' bought a month or so ago. Every option u can get.

CaddyCTS91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Cadillac CTS

Thanks every one for your responses!

I will be going to the dealer either tomorrow or Monday to further negotiate on pricing and hopefully I will have my V sometime early next week. I am very excited, The second generation V has been a dream car of mine ever since they came out in 2009.

Here are pictures I took back in April of what I believe is the same exact V Sedan that I will be getting at my dealer. Both have the same exact options. Can't believe it still hasn't found a home, even after 5 months!

...and here is a car I hope to own in the future. Ferrari f430 Scud.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.