Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: CTS-V Headlamps

dm16raiders is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS DI

CTS-V Headlamps

This might be a bit taboo, but I'm from the lowly regular CTS forum and have been looking for a set of CTS-V headlamps for my CTS, i love the style and the black finish on the inside compared to all the chrome. If anyone knows someone with a slightly damaged set, or a good deal on ebay, let me know, cheers! PS - I see a Red CTS-V Coupe at work everyday, it is my inspiration to make more $ :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by dm16raiders
    This might be a bit taboo, but I'm from the lowly regular CTS forum and have been looking for a set of CTS-V headlamps for my CTS, i love the style and the black finish on the inside compared to all the chrome. If anyone knows someone with a slightly damaged set, or a good deal on ebay, let me know, cheers! PS - I see a Red CTS-V Coupe at work everyday, it is my inspiration to make more $ :P
    There is no such thing as the "lowly CTS" forum. We are all here together, seņor. I just don't know if they'll fit because the front bumpers are different, aren't they? Someone will know the answer for sure. I was thinking they were a bit different.

SilverrV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: CTS-V Headlamps

as long as you dont slap a v logo on the back i think thats a god idea, if it fits that is

ptrd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

<---a little disappointed I didn't even know we had different headlights....

nynd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 M5. SOLD:11 BD CTS-V, 6M, Loaded - SOLD:09 CTS-V (Auto)

Sent you a PM - I've got new set of front and rear lights (including rear V center mounted on trunk) all new. Fronts come complete with all electronics, balasts and bulbs. Rear are sealed and complete as well - not a mark on them.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

I didn't think the V lights were different. I do see OP has a 2008, though, and I think the headlights are different for them.

Also, stock lights (V or otherwise) are all chrome inside -- I don't see anything blacked out in mine.

Cub Cadet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ptrd View Post
    <---a little disappointed I didn't even know we had different headlights....
    Correct - all 09-up cts/cts-v headlights are the exact same.