Stock Cold Air Intake
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Stock Cold Air Intake in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Can someone take a few pictures of their stock cold air intake from all angles. I need to reinstall mine ...
    Chosenone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS V

Stock Cold Air Intake

Can someone take a few pictures of their stock cold air intake from all angles. I need to reinstall mine and have no idea how this thing goes and where the little hoses attach to. I didnt install the aftermarket one and now I dont know how to put the stock one back on. So it would be much appreciated if someone could just snap some pictures that I can see how the components go back on.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    The u-shaped part connected to the corrugated tube goes down. The hole in the side with screw holes by it goes towards the windshield (MAF port). The rest should all fall into place.

Re: Stock Cold Air Intake

Quote Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
    The u-shaped part connected to the corrugated tube goes down. The hole in the side with screw holes by it goes towards the windshield (MAF port). The rest should all fall into place.
    The car has Hennessy CAI on it right now. Would the person before me taken anything off the stock and put it on the aftermarket like the MAF or any other parts I need to switch back.

Re: Stock Cold Air Intake

20130722_145827.jpg
    So this is what i have. Not sure what this hose is for. Am i missing anything? The bolts that hokd the air box together are missing so going to have to find some of those. Any thoughts

spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    Yeah. You have to transfer the MAF sensor back over. It goes where the big hole in the side is.

You need to rotate the big tube away from the camera 90 degrees keeping the airbox in place too so the u-shaped part is down.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.