Track ability, community, livability...is the v still a top choice? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Track ability, community, livability...is the v still a top choice? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I own both a 2010 3 series m with an auto and a 2012 v with sedan with an auto ...
    THE////V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 ctsv sedan
    I own both a 2010 3 series m with an auto and a 2012 v with sedan with an auto . The v is way more car as far as interior the BMW interior is more like a vw . The BMW is a better handling car I know all about the v beating the 3 series but its because of the horsepower . The BMW is and will be better for auto cross if your into that . Because of the balance. and you can toss it and it will go where your looking . The V is just way nose heavy and on the short tight turns you better own stock in a tire company . The V is just as good on the longer fast turns maybe even better . As far as power the V is great stock I changed the pulley and added a second inter cooler with a air intake it's an animal now on the road course with the traction control off it looks like a drifting contest .way fun but your gonna pay for the rubber it will wipe out . Given a choice I drive the V my wife drives the M . The V at the drag strip is way big fun it smokes Shelby's Vetts challengers amg 63 and the list goes on and that is with the stock ps2 tires . If I could afford it I would own a 911 turbo S it costs as much as a small house . And about as much to maintain as the space shuttle . That's my 2 cents any way . The V is my choice even over a Vette or a exotic car . It does it all and does it all well .
    shchow likes this.

Bridgette2013 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V SEDAN
    Agree!

shchow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V; 2010 Escalade ESV

Re: Track ability, community, livability...is the v still a top choice?

My lease ends the end of July 2013 and considered the F10 M5, CLS63.
    Would SERIOUSLY consider the next E63, but won't be out in time.
    The problem is they all have a 25-30k premium, and much higher than your 45-50k budget.
    They are not better enough for me to spend the extra dough (maybe the new E63).
    So I ordered another 2014 V, but manual this time

And I have never ordered the same car twice.
    Hope that tells you how pleased I am with this car.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.