Used Cadillac CTS-V Wagons flooding the market - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Used Cadillac CTS-V Wagons flooding the market in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by spearfish25 Are you sitting in the back seat when you drive? I only noticed rear headroom being ...
    Xaqtly is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 WD Vagon 6MT "Unobtainicorn"

Re: Used Cadillac CTS-V Wagons flooding the market

Quote Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
    Are you sitting in the back seat when you drive? I only noticed rear headroom being limited. I'm pretty impressed with how much headroom I have up front...could definitely wear a helmet comfortably. With the sunroof shade retracted, you'd probably have more headroom than with no sunroof at all. For the first time in a car, I actually really like having a sunroof.
    I'm 6'3, and with the seat all the way down on the floor, I have less than half an inch of clearance. It might actually be less than 1/4" clearance, my head is very close to touching the ceiling. There's zero chance I would be able to wear a helmet in my car without drastically changing my driving position. Now we know that the sunroof removes about 1.1" of head clearance, so I'd be much better off without it, in terms of headroom.

the blur is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Where do you see vagons flooding the market?? What sites?

Zderf is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 12 Wagon Hennessey 700, SB wheels, Corsa

Well, now I find this web site and this link. I am awaiting the arrival of a Red 2012 V Wagon, auto, no sun roof, Recaros, matt black wheels, yellow calipers, with 8000 miles ($69,800 MSRP). I bid on it the minute it appeared in EBay. SOLD...It wasn't $50k unfortunately, but not far off. The CARFAX shows it was registered only in Flint, MI, then sold at auction shortly thereafter. The pre-buy inspection revealed the 8,000 miles is correct, and it does not appear to have been abused. Am I lucky?Attachment 123241

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Yes, and welcome to the (vanishingly small, and let's keep it that way) V wagon club.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

To hell with that -- I hope they sell two thousand of them in MY2014. Future spares. Especially since the unique parts are all in the back where inattentive drivers like to introduce themselves.
    MoistCabbage likes this.

AussiePete is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Wagon

Some of these used GM Exec leasing vehicles are indeed 6 speed MT, like the one I bought 3 weeks ago..

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    To hell with that -- I hope they sell two thousand of them in MY2014. Future spares. Especially since the unique parts are all in the back where inattentive drivers like to introduce themselves.
    LOL! I guess I can agree with that. Spare parts for the survivors....

dc44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): na

I went to see this car. Clean vehicle, nice owner (silverbullet99 - Mike is the owner). I decided to buy new, that's why I passed.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...s-2c2452k.html

Quote Originally Posted by opposite locker View Post
    Are any of these used wagons with a 6mt? Having a helluva time finding one, so just ordered a new '14...wouldn't mind picking up a used one & canceling the order

opposite locker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 OBM Vagon 6mt

If only that car wasn't black, I'd be all over it. But gets too hot out here in the summer (central valley, ca) for a black on black car. And other used 6mt wagons out there?

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

It also has the UltraView roof. Just leave it open to vent the interior

I wonder what a V wagon would look like with a stainless steel roof....

Fieldgoal00 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zderf View Post
    Well, now I find this web site and this link. I am awaiting the arrival of a Red 2012 V Wagon, auto, no sun roof, Recaros, matt black wheels, yellow calipers, with 8000 miles ($69,800 MSRP). I bid on it the minute it appeared in EBay. SOLD...It wasn't $50k unfortunately, but not far off. The CARFAX shows it was registered only in Flint, MI, then sold at auction shortly thereafter. The pre-buy inspection revealed the 8,000 miles is correct, and it does not appear to have been abused. Am I lucky?Attachment 123241
    Lucky you, I was scheduled to test drive that car Friday morning and purchase it when I found out that they had received a deposit on it from you. I had been negotiating a price with them since 7/2. I guess my luck ran out.

----------

Lucky you, I was scheduled to test drive that car Friday morning and purchase it when I found out that they had received a deposit on it from you. I had been negotiating a price with them since 7/2. I guess my luck ran out.

----------

Zderf can you PM me your email address? your PM box is full so I can't PM you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.