Just bought some new tires
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Just bought some new tires in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Was currently running Nitto Invos that came on the car. The rears where basically slicks. The front still have about ...
    Chosenone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS V

Just bought some new tires

Was currently running Nitto Invos that came on the car. The rears where basically slicks. The front still have about 60% tread. Decided to get a new set of 4 Hankook Ventus Evo K110. I had these on my 08 Mustang GT supercharged and loved them. Never really liked the Invos, couldnt get past the weird ugly pattern. Order 285/35R19 for backs and 255/40R19xl for the fronts. I know some say they are good tires for the price and others say they dont like them but I think I got a pretty good deal. They have a promotion right now with a $160 rebate plus free shipping through discounttiredirect.com So in the end the rears will cost around $204 a piece and the fronts $150 a piece.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ptrd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Just bought some new tires

Good price, I didn't see these as an option as I was looking at the PSS's. They're backordered and needed rears so I bought Conti DW.

Let me know how these go, I haven't seen many other v's talk/run these.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosenone View Post
    Was currently running Nitto Invos that came on the car. The rears where basically slicks. The front still have about 60% tread. Decided to get a new set of 4 Hankook Ventus Evo K110. I had these on my 08 Mustang GT supercharged and loved them. Never really liked the Invos, couldnt get past the weird ugly pattern. Order 285/35R19 for backs and 255/40R19xl for the fronts. I know some say they are good tires for the price and others say they dont like them but I think I got a pretty good deal. They have a promotion right now with a $160 rebate plus free shipping through discounttiredirect.com So in the end the rears will cost around $204 a piece and the fronts $150 a piece.
    You're my hero! I don't understand how anyone think the Invos look cool. Plaid tires, lulz...

USAFRET is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe A6 w/RECARO's

My 2011 coupe came with these tires and they are a great tire. We also had them on our 2008 Jaguar XK.
    A very competent all around tire.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

I had them on my V sedan before I traded it and as I keep saying, they are 80% of the PS2s for 1/2 the price. I had to get them rebalanced twice to get them just right, but once properly balanced, they were golden. They are excellent in bad downpours, with good hydroplaning resistance. When the PS2s on my wagon wear out, I will look at them again if the PSS is on back order like it is currently.

Looks like you got a decent price on them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.