Anyone have any 09-'11 CTS-V buy advice? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Anyone have any 09-'11 CTS-V buy advice? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; He definitely wants an automatic, I don't think he can drive stick (unless it flys and fires Hydra-70 rockets and ...
    Vladillac Khrougham is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Brougham

Re: Anyone have any 09-'11 CTS-V buy advice?

He definitely wants an automatic, I don't think he can drive stick (unless it flys and fires Hydra-70 rockets and Hellfires)

Quote Originally Posted by Trapspeed View Post
    Cassettes weren't an option, only 8-track.
    Actually... I found a 50+ pound Teac reel to reel tape recorder/player at a thrift store last year and have been seriously considering mounting it in the trunk of my Brougham if I can work out a way to control it with the factory Delco CD changer controls via an Arduino micro-controller possibly using some solenoids or servos.

Thanks a lot for all the advice, I relayed everything y'all have recommended he is really appreciative and should be registering here soon.

Also forgot to ask:

What is the difference between a CPO (Certified Pre Owned) and a GM extended warranty?

stl_ls1gto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V wagon M6, 2011 GMC Sierra CCSB 6.2L, 2004 GTO

When you log on the Cadillac website, there are boxes to the right that pop up and ask if you want to chat or speak to a live representative. Click on that, tell the the exact options you want and they can search whatever radius you want around your location, including the whole country if you are looking for something very specific. Just ask them for the dealers name and phone, and call to confirm they still have the car as sometimes the website inventory lags the actual inventory.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by the blur View Post
    my clutch engages high.
    So does mine. Has since new.

Thunder Gray STS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium
    Wish I had seen this thread earlier. I just traded my '12 in. Babied, ran the original PS2's to 28,000 miles. Car had 28,800 mikes on it.

asilver is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Ariel Atom 2007 Lexus GS 350 WTB CTS-V

I just picked up an 09 with 17.5k for under your budget and it's CPO

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.