V Owners in upstate ny?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Owners in upstate ny? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Am I the only v owner? Can't be, but haven't seen not one in upstate ny since I got my ...
    beneseagal is offline Cadillac Owners Member

V Owners in upstate ny?

Am I the only v owner? Can't be, but haven't seen not one in upstate ny since I got my 12 coupe last yr. Curious to see some others on the rd. What do you have and where? Maybe you've seen me?
    12 Black Raven Coupe, yellow brembos, limo tint including the windshield w/logos on quarters, stainless works catback.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

khoeysr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 V Coupe Crystal Red/Ebony

Re: V Owners in upstate ny?

12 crystal red tintcoat. Red calipers.

Auburn. Have only seen two Vs in the wild since I got my first one (red V sedan) in 09. BTW i had a 11 coupe, black raven with yellow calipers, but missed the red too much so went back.

Kool! I'm in syracuse, not far at all from you. Coupe or sedan now?[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

GMX322V S/C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, 2009 535i
    Quote Originally Posted by beneseagal View Post
    Am I the only v owner? Can't be, but haven't seen not one in upstate ny since I got my 12 coupe last yr. Curious to see some others on the rd. What do you have and where? Maybe you've seen me?
    12 Black Raven Coupe, yellow brembos, limo tint including the windshield w/logos on quarters, stainless works catback.
    Have you ever stopped by the Bob Evans in Corning/Riverside? I was in the area visiting Watkins Glen and the the whole Finger Lakes region about a year ago and may have seen your car in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by beneseagal View Post
    Kool! I'm in syracuse, not far at all from you. Coupe or sedan now?[COLOR="Silver"]

----------
    Coupe. Did you get yours from Crest?

MASCAD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS4 3.6 2013; CTS-V COUPE 2011

St. Lawerence county and there are at least two sedans in the immediate area in addition to my Thunder Gray '11 coupe. Local dealer currently has a used '10 Crystal Red sedan on his lot.

There was a guy from the Buffalo area who got an "11 coupe around August 2010 when I got mine. They were in the first ones built.

I also saw a red Vsedan in Potsdam.

MASCAD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS4 3.6 2013; CTS-V COUPE 2011

"I also saw a red Vsedan in Potsdam.[/QUOTE]

I believe that is the one currently on the local dealer's lot. Looked it over quickly the other day and it looks like it's in very nice condition.

Quote Originally Posted by GMX322V S/C View Post

Have you ever stopped by the Bob Evans in Corning/Riverside? I was in the area visiting Watkins Glen and the the whole Finger Lakes region about a year ago and may have seen your car in the parking lot.
    Yes as a matter of fact, august maybe??
    May very well have been.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by khoeysr View Post

Coupe. Did you get yours from Crest?
    Yes, this is my 2nd coupe. 1st was black diamond tricoat with polished wheels. I seen your other post about your experience with the impact wrench. I won't ever go back to crest as a matter of fact. The worst dealer/repair shop I ever been to. Replaced the throttle assembly in my first car 3 times before I actually "wrecked" the car! I could say a whole lot more about how terrible they were. To me at least!

jft69z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '11 V-Coupe Blk 6M, '69 Black Z-28/RS 454-5 spd, '13 Blk ZR1

There was a guy from the Buffalo area who got an "11 coupe around August 2010 when I got mine. They were in the first ones built.
    That was me.... How've you been Kevin?

Joe T.

Quote Originally Posted by jft69z View Post
    That was me.... How've you been Kevin?

Joe T.
    Hey Joe. I am fine. How's things with you?

Traded the black '11 Vcoupe for a '12 red one. Just couldn't get that red out of my mind.

jft69z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '11 V-Coupe Blk 6M, '69 Black Z-28/RS 454-5 spd, '13 Blk ZR1

Hey Joe. I am fine. How's things with you?

Traded the black '11 Vcoupe for a '12 red one. Just couldn't get that red out of my mind.
    Things have been going pretty good. I kept the '11 V mainly even though I barely drove it after getting the ZR1 (a whole different animal) and would have probably taken a bath on trading or selling it. Lately though I've at least been driving it to work to put some miles on it. It was sort of feeling like the red headed step child I think....I always grabbed the keys to the other car first, lol. One hell of a nice car to drive though, no denying that.

I might be heading out towards Rochester/Syracuse way this summer, I'll drop a line to you when I do.

Joe

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.