New member and CTS-V owner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, New member and CTS-V owner in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Hi All, Been reading this site for a few weeks now and it's been a wealth of info. Last week ...
    mr weather is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Sedan

New member and CTS-V owner

Hi All,

Been reading this site for a few weeks now and it's been a wealth of info. Last week I purchased a Raven Black 2010 CTS-V sedan, 6AT, Recaros and sunroof. It came from the US and was in excellent condition with low miles (about 27,000). Carfax was clean, no accidents and maintenance had been done at a Cadillac dealership. First thing I did when I got it home was change the oil - not an easy job considering whoever did it last really torqued down the filter.

I came from a Pontiac G8 so I'm a big fan of rear-drive sedans. I'm loving the Caddy more each day especially the V8 rumble!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: New member and CTS-V owner

Quote Originally Posted by mr weather View Post
    Hi All,

Been reading this site for a few weeks now and it's been a wealth of info. Last week I purchased a Raven Black 2010 CTS-V sedan, 6AT, Recaros and sunroof. It came from the US and was in excellent condition with low miles (about 27,000). Carfax was clean, no accidents and maintenance had been done at a Cadillac dealership. First thing I did when I got it home was change the oil - not an easy job considering whoever did it last really torqued down the filter.

I came from a Pontiac G8 so I'm a big fan of rear-drive sedans. I'm loving the Caddy more each day especially the V8 rumble!
    Hello mr weather,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you are loving your Caddy more each day. I bet you love the V performance! Enjoy driving it around. This site is a great way to learn information and interact with other Cadillac owners and lovers.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

Congrats on the upgrade. Is it all-upgrades-everywhere or is there anything about the G8 that you're going to miss?

mr weather is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Sedan

Thanks for the well wishes. It's pretty much an all-upgrades-everywhere. My G8 was a V6 model which, while no slouch, can't compare to the V's powerplant. One thing I might miss is the G8 is slightly bigger than the Cadillac. But, having a smaller car makes parking in the home garage easier.

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Congrats, nice to see another GTA member (I'm in KW)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.