When can I order a 2014 CTS-V?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, When can I order a 2014 CTS-V? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I made the decision last month to wait and order a 2014 CTS-V configured exactly as I like instead of ...
    Kyle_B is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V Sedan

When can I order a 2014 CTS-V?

I made the decision last month to wait and order a 2014 CTS-V configured exactly as I like instead of buying a '13 off the lot. At the time, rumor had it that Cadillac would start accepting orders on June 10 (tomorrow). Does anyone know whether this date is still good? If so, I will plan a visit to the dealer.

Also, what do you think I should pay for the car? A couple folks have posted that I should pay "invoice price". Is that the same as I would find on Edmunds.com? I understand the dealership has to make money, but I don't want to get ripped off and pay way too much, either. I would prefer to buy from my local dealer, but maybe I should call a few others and compare prices. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance! -Kyle

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

Re: When can I order a 2014 CTS-V?

If you can figure out a way to get employee pricing that would be the least expensive way. Do you know anyone who works for GM? I'm pretty sure June 10th is the start of the order date for the 2014's. They are not going to make too many 2014 so best off getting in your order soon.
    Kyle_B and Kyle_B like this.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Just listen to little orphaned Annie...

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Heres a example of GM employee pricing http://prod3.gmautobuilder.com/Build...riceformula=EM It shows a total of around 8 grand off the sticker.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

You should be able to place an order for a 2014 CTS-V NOW. Dealers have already had orders accepted by GM for a couple weeks now. LGR Assembly starts building 2014 model year vehicles, tomorrow, June 10, 2013.

spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    GM said they start orders today June 10. They have not been taking orders 'for weeks'. I know, I tried multiple times and through different avenues. Finally called GM North America who told me orders start today.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

I have already seen orders at 3400 status on 2014 CTS-Vs in GM Global. Orders are already in the bank and should be produced starting today.

Thanks guys. I have calls into 3 local dealers. They all said they'd check on it and call me back. That was 3 hours ago...

bbradyc5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Well I can tell you that dealers have been able to place orders for a couple of weeks now. I ordered mine on 5/31 and have a GM order confirmation number. Actual production of 14's starts today so get your order placed whenever you're ready to

Quote Originally Posted by bbradyc5 View Post
    Well I can tell you that dealers have been able to place orders for a couple of weeks now. I ordered mine on 5/31 and have a GM order confirmation number. Actual production of 14's starts today so get your order placed whenever you're ready to
    Thanks for the reply. I am so irritated with my local dealer --they just don't seem to know anything! I have been dealing with them since they are closest to me, but they have been nothing but a roadblock so far. I may call dealer #4 here shortly...

Ya, you should call a different dealer. So many people in business these days who should not be. It's like that with everything, hard to get anything done under these conditions.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_B View Post
    Thanks guys. I have calls into 3 local dealers. They all said they'd check on it and call me back. That was 3 hours ago...
    Hello Kyle_B,

I am sorry you seem to be having an issue with your local dealership. I am more than happy to discuss any questions and concerns with you. Please private message me so we can continue our interaction.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

I called dealer #4 and he immediately told me that there will not be a CTS-V sedan in 2014. Not off to a good start. :-)

After a short conversation about things I'd read on the Internet, he said he'd check into it and call me back. To his credit, he called back right away with the good news.

I'm planning to put down my deposit and seal the deal in the morning. Wish me luck!
    GMX322V S/C and GMX322V S/C like this.

bbradyc5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_B View Post
    I called dealer #4 and he immediately told me that there will not be a CTS-V sedan in 2014. Not off to a good start. :-)

After a short conversation about things I'd read on the Internet, he said he'd check into it and call me back. To his credit, he called back right away with the good news.

I'm planning to put down my deposit and seal the deal in the morning. Wish me luck!
    Glad you found a dealer with at least half a clue

spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    I finally bought a new 2013 off the lot because I didn't want the headache of trying to get ill informed dealers to place an order on a car they don't really care about selling. The misinformation is amazing. I doubt I'd have gotten the same price on a loaded Vagon if I ordered it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.