When can I order a 2014 CTS-V? - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree22Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, When can I order a 2014 CTS-V? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Rich, I tried to answer your private message but the forum says that your quota of private messages is up. ...
    miroad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Sport Wagon

Re: When can I order a 2014 CTS-V?

Rich,
    I tried to answer your private message but the forum says that your quota of private messages is up. You can email me direct at miroad at aol dot com.
    Dave

elphil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by miroad View Post
    I ordered a 2014 CTS-V Wagon today.
    Obsession Red Tintoat
    Recaro
    Polished wheels
    Yellow calipers
    Ebony interior
    Sunroof
    Midnight Sapelle wood trim

I have a Crystal Red 2010 CTS Sport Wagon and like it perhaps more than any car I've ever owned (and have owned about 30). I've wanted a V wagon (only 1200 sold in 4 model years) ever since they came out for 2011. To me it's the best of all worlds - performance and utility combined. Don't know if it's true but the sales manager of Moore Cadillac in Chantilly VA says that Cadillac will only make 750 V's - in all trims and that they will produce the cars early in the model year and then cease CTS-V production. Anybody else hear that?
    I had a Crystal Red 2010 CTS Sport Wagon for about 18 months before ordering my 2011 V-Wagon. You are going to really enjoy the step up to the V-Wagon!

legacy11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

So, '15 will most likely be the first year of the new body style V, correct? I'm getting a little confused by the "V-Line" trim. There will still be a new V (with more that 420hp) coming, right?

Any guesses on what pricing will be like? I'm really liking the looks of the new body style...

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

There will still be a CTS-V. Several GM folks have implied or even said so when asked. However, there have been no announcements. Nothing is known for sure about technical content or availability date. It's a good guess that it will have a supercharged variant of the LT1. Some have said turbocharged, but there was a leaked CAD of a C7 Corvette engine bay with an obviously-supercharged engine back in December, so that's the horse I'm backing.

I wouldn't count on it being a MY2015 car, though. Had the ATS-V arrived on the expected "one year later" schedule, we would have seen it six months ago. I doubt we'll see that car until November at best, with production not for months after that. With the CTS Vsport not arriving in showrooms until December or January IIRC, and suggestions of CTS-V 2.0 production through next June, I'd bet on the CTS-V being a MY2016 car, or at least a very late/short MY2015. This, because downsized GM can only handle so many launches at a time (and there's both a ZR1ish Corvette and an all-new Camaro also in the pipe), and Cadillac probably wants both the CTS Vsport and the ATS-V to get their time in the media spotlight.

But anybody who knows isn't talking, so make your own best guess.

.Jinx

mik2718 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V, Red

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to buy a V3 -- actually, I hope they become available sooner rather than later -- but, you know, driving a V2 in the meantime does not suck.

Kyle_B is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V Sedan

I got my new car and I love it! It's just like my 2009, only better --now I have a backup camera. The Recaro's are a bit firmer than I recall, but I'm sure I'll get them broken in soon enough. I posted a few photos in the delivered sectionin case you'd like to take a look.

I highly recommend Tropical Cadillac to anyone in West Central Florida. I paid invoice - a GM incentive (another luxury car leased in the household) and I think they gave me a fair price for my trade.

----------

Here's a shot of my youngest son & I picking her up:

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Sweet combo and a great looking ride. Love OBM!!
    Kyle_B likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Kyle_B,

The car looks great! Great choice on the color as well! Please feel free to reach out to myself or Laura if you have any questions or concerns in regards to your new vehicle. I hope you enjoy your new Cadillac! Thank you very much for taking the time to post.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

That's my combo except that I have a wagon and yellow calipers. Congrats after your long wait and enjoy in good health!
    Kyle_B likes this.

VMoose is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue Metallic CTS-V Wagon

Love your selection of options. I was going that route on exterior color until I took a chance on ordering sight unseen Stealth Blue. You chose very well, as that blue just grabs your eye!

Kyle_B is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by VMoose View Post
    Love your selection of options. I was going that route on exterior color until I took a chance on ordering sight unseen Stealth Blue. You chose very well, as that blue just grabs your eye!
    Thanks! The Stealth Blue really appealed to me, too. I actually tried to order a 2013 in SB last Spring, but I missed the model year cutoff.

Car dude V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): abtin.usamuscle@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_B View Post
    I got my new car and I love it! It's just like my 2009, only better --now I have a backup camera. The Recaro's are a bit firmer than I recall, but I'm sure I'll get them broken in soon enough. I posted a few photos in the delivered sectionin case you'd like to take a look.

I highly recommend Tropical Cadillac to anyone in West Central Florida. I paid invoice - a GM incentive (another luxury car leased in the household) and I think they gave me a fair price for my trade.

----------

Here's a shot of my youngest son & I picking her up:

Very nice. Congrats.
    Kyle_B likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.