1,200 CTS-V Wagons? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 1,200 CTS-V Wagons? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Guys. who cares how accurate the numbers are. If you own a VAGON, as I do for the past few ...
    RobbE is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 1,200 CTS-V Wagons?

Guys. who cares how accurate the numbers are. If you own a VAGON, as I do for the past few months now........ The rare factor, and the WTF is that factor I get by anyone who sees it .. is worth it !

I mean come on, how many cars can you buy these days, that NO ONE HAS, let alone ever seen before.

1200 - 200 - 2200 - WHO CARES ! this beast is a rare bird, and 20 - 30 years from now, we will all be at barrett jackson selling them....... lol

Maybe - lol

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Re: 1,200 CTS-V Wagons?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Just had this conversation with a woman last week. She wants an SUV to be high up. I said meh. I want to be low to the ground and feel more connected to what the car is doing. She looks at me funny.

Oh well...
    Did you tell her that when she gets in to that high up SUV that all men look up her skirt? That's why she need a wagon.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.