Greetings All
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Greetings All in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Because of a glitch in the dealer ordering process I believe I have the last 2013 CTS-V wagon built (Glacier ...
    ScareyFast63 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V wagon

Greetings All

Because of a glitch in the dealer ordering process I believe I have the last 2013 CTS-V wagon built (Glacier Blue Metalic, polished wheels, sunroof) in fact it may be the last ever CTS-V wagon ever built.

I was talking to a dealer about ordering the car on April 13 and at that time he was using his ordering system to price the car, turns out he accidently ordered the car, either he or I knew that he had ordered . I did not like his price and went to another store in the same group different town and ordered at a much better price. Four days later the store with the better price told me the model run was finished and they were building no more 2013 CTS-V wagons.

I asked the store with the good price to search the country for one similar and I would pay to ship it. In the mean time I went online to and just out of chance looked for cars in Alabama. Well, there it was on the store's website that had accedently ordered it originaly. Since the two stores are part of the same dealer I got the car for the lower price. Waiting now for delivery from the factory.

Thought some folks would get a kick out of the story. Am gonna check with GM and see if this car was, in fact, the last car down the line.

2014 CTS-V will have the V6, Twin turbo, 430 HP motor and there will be no wagon. I have heard from the dealer and numerous car magazine reports. Can anyone confirm?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Re: Greetings All

Congrats on your order. your info is incorrect, however.

A) Cadillac has confirmed they are producing a limited run of 2014 Vs, sedan, wagon, coupe, based on the 2G(current) bodystyle. Ordering has not yet started for this run but likely will shortly.

B) the 2014 3.6 TT you refer to is not a CTS-V. It is called the V-Sport and is based on the new body style. You can view its page right now on the Cadillac web site and in fact, it already has its own discussion forum on this site.

I'm pretty certain that GM will own the last V wagon down the line.

ScareyFast63 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V wagon

Thanks for the enlightenment. At least I got one of a very small number of V wagons which is perfect for a 73 year old speed freak. I just love getting on the interstate quickly :-).

pat2t2f is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Congrats on the car. You will love it.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by ScareyFast63 View Post
    Thanks for the enlightenment. At least I got one of a very small number of V wagons which is perfect for a 73 year old speed freak. I just love getting on the interstate quickly :-).
    I guarantee that you will love the wagon, even if it's an automatic. What more can you ask for: powerful, fun, versatile, room for five and some of their gear. The only thing "wrong" with it is the mileage, and the mileage is entirely in line with its engine and gearing.

I love my wagon.

Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

Just got mine 3 days ago. +1 on the "you're gonna love it."

Congrats on the deal, also.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.