Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Wagon is on the lot, will be getting tomorrow PM. What are the May 2013 Cadillac incentives? Cadillac loyalty still ...
    Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases.

Wagon is on the lot, will be getting tomorrow PM. What are the May 2013 Cadillac incentives? Cadillac loyalty still in effect?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

Re: Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases.

I am also waiting to see what lease/purchase incentives are out as of today. Dealer told me they don't have the new incentive program sheets as of yet. They are supposed to let me know when they do.

I don't think there is any Cadillac loyalty any longer. I think that ended a couple months ago.

I am disappoint.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade Premium

I will let you know what the dealer tells me when they find out what current incentives are. I am anxiously waiting.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

Edmunds.com says the same $2,000 dealer incentive and the same Ally purchase financing (0/36, 0.9/48, 1.9/60, 2.9/72) -- through 7/1/2013.

Bummer.

I already have my financing setup, conveniently at much better rates. Looks like I timed things wrong again and get to pay more or less full price. I just wanted to verify before getting to the dealer so I know what to expect.

stl_ls1gto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V wagon M6, 2011 GMC Sierra CCSB 6.2L, 2004 GTO

why the sarcasm? I took the 0% when my wagon was delivered last month....free money is the best! I rolled in all the sales tax too since it was 0%. Will save you many thousands over a typical 5 year loan in interest. That is huge. When I ordered my wagon, I had them write in the contract that I would receive all rebates, including any manufacture to dealer rebates that are available at the time of delivery, that way you are covered. What is available or advertised when you order the car makes no difference, you have to plan to accept whatever is available when it is delivered.

Some manufactures pick either - when we ordered one of the wifes past cars from Audi, you could lock in the incentives when you ordered it, or you could roll the dice and get what is available when the car is delivered. I like that they offer the option, I wish all would do that.

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by stl_ls1gto View Post
    When I ordered my wagon, I had them write in the contract that I would receive all rebates, including any manufacture to dealer rebates that are available at the time of delivery, that way you are covered.
    How do you verify the dealer incentives? I haven't seen anywhere Cadillac publishes them so do you just hope someone has leaked them by the time you take delivery? Which may not have happened yet if you buy near the start of a new incentive.

Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

I haven't been following them that long, but Edmunds.com seems to have them the day they're available. I don't even know how to navigate to it, I just Google it and it's one of the first few hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I haven't been following them that long, but Edmunds.com seems to have them the day they're available. I don't even know how to navigate to it, I just Google it and it's one of the first few hits.
    I think you are talking about the incentives to customers, not the secret ones to the dealers. With a customer incentive, a buyer will get the full value, with a dealer incentive the buyer may get all, none or anywhere in between, depending on whatever price for the car they can get you to agree to. The basic difference is the dealer incentive tends to mask what the dealr had to pay for the car you are buying which gives tham a bargaining advantage. For example, you know can easily find the invoice for a car and get a good idea what the hold back is for a typical sized and volume dealer. With no incentives, you know they won't order you a car for less than they pay for it. If it comes with a customer incentive, you just subtract that from what you will pay. If it comes with a dealer incentive and you don't know what that incentive is, you can't determine how low of a price the dealer can offer and still make a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I think you are talking about the incentives to customers, not the secret ones to the dealers.
    edmunds lists the manufacture to dealer rebates as well if there are any. It does alot of times take a couple days after the new period starts for them to make it up there.

Quote Originally Posted by stl_ls1gto View Post
    edmunds lists the manufacture to dealer rebates as well if there are any. It does alot of times take a couple days after the new period starts for them to make it up there.
    Gotcha. I see them now. Good to know.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

All I can find is 0%/36 months. The Caddy website says there are no national or regional offers at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    All I can find is 0%/36 months. The Caddy website says there are no national or regional offers at this time.
    cadillac will never list manufacture to dealer offers on its own website

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

I do know that, but i did want to post what info I could offer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.