Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by stl_ls1gto cadillac will never list manufacture to dealer offers on its own website God forbid anyone pay ...
    Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

Re: Need to know: May incentives for CTSV purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by stl_ls1gto View Post
    cadillac will never list manufacture to dealer offers on its own website
    God forbid anyone pay less than full price!

I will save you all collectively from my intented car-dealer rant... but I am again reminded why I never buy new cars. I made an exception for the wagon, for the salesman is a nice guy, etc - it will be a bittersweet experience because I know I'll love the car, but I have to bite my tongue at all of the salesman schtick that I was hoping to avoid (but was wrong). It's one big silly game where the only variable is how much I get screwed. lol.

I hate all the handshakes and well wishes right before I'm outright lied to, and sure - I could go somewhere else - but I'd just be driving further to get the same experience from a different face. I want the car, so I have to bend over and smile the whole time....

Arg, I started ranting again. I think I'll stick to used cars on the internet from now on, I feel... less dirty that way.

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS Shooting Brake W/Performance package, 3.6 DI

Quote Originally Posted by Random84 View Post
    God forbid anyone pay less than full price!

I will save you all collectively from my intented car-dealer rant... but I am again reminded why I never buy new cars. I made an exception for the wagon, for the salesman is a nice guy, etc - it will be a bittersweet experience because I know I'll love the car, but I have to bite my tongue at all of the salesman schtick that I was hoping to avoid (but was wrong). It's one big silly game where the only variable is how much I get screwed. lol.

I hate all the handshakes and well wishes right before I'm outright lied to, and sure - I could go somewhere else - but I'd just be driving further to get the same experience from a different face. I want the car, so I have to bend over and smile the whole time....

Arg, I started ranting again. I think I'll stick to used cars on the internet from now on, I feel... less dirty that way.

But...you are right.

I sold cars for about three months. I couldn't stand having to take a shower to wash off the filth after every day of dealing with these people (and I'm not talking about the customers). Three months was long enough.

MReiland is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 13 Volt, 2008 Outlook XR (05 CTS Blk/Blk Traded-in)

Check www.gmfamilyfirst.com for a list of incentives and cash offers. Can also typically see the EVA (Employee Pricing allowance)

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Ally blows.

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

Quote Originally Posted by MReiland View Post
    Check www.gmfamilyfirst.com for a list of incentives and cash offers. Can also typically see the EVA (Employee Pricing allowance)
    Well don't tell me this NOW! I already signed the deal.

I was close to that estimate, but I have no employee/F&F discount so I paid an extra $3K. I should have asked around for a code - but if I recall they often check up on people to see if there's a relation or last name...

Oh well. I have the car now, I'm happy, done deal.

MReiland is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 13 Volt, 2008 Outlook XR (05 CTS Blk/Blk Traded-in)

I was close to that estimate, but I have no employee/F&F discount so I paid an extra $3K. I should have asked around for a code - but if I recall they often check up on people to see if there's a relation or last name...

Ahhh Sorry, I don't frequent this forum nearly as much anymore. There are many ways to get the different codes and it is NOT a requirement to be a family member depending on the code, there are Friends and Family and Conquest Codes. Hope you enjoy your new car!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Random84,

Congratulations on purchasing a CTS-V! I hope you enjoy the vehicle. When are you officially going to be driving it around? Please keep us updated! If you want to discuss through private message, you can do that as well. Or if you have other questions or concerns, I am more than happy to help you if you private message us!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.