I am coming back guys!! Ordering a 2014 V Coupe!! Can't wait!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, I am coming back guys!! Ordering a 2014 V Coupe!! Can't wait!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I hope you guys didn't forget about me. Last August, I traded in my 2011 black diamond edition V Coupe ...
    GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe, 2013 Escalade ESV, 2015 Escalade on Order

I am coming back guys!! Ordering a 2014 V Coupe!! Can't wait!!

I hope you guys didn't forget about me. Last August, I traded in my 2011 black diamond edition V Coupe for a 2013 Chevy Volt. Dont get me wrong, the Volt is a great car for what it is.

My wife will be taking the Volt as her everyday driver and I will be ordering a 2014 black diamond V Coupe exactly the way I want it. Nobody has a 2013 V Coupe built to my specs.

I am very excited to say the least! I have missed my V Coupe a lot!

Just letting you guys know that I will be back very soon!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Outstanding! Did you ever really leave?? Congrats on the new ride.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Re: I am coming back guys!! Ordering a 2014 V Coupe!! Can't wait!!

Congrats. If I recall correctly, this will be your third V. Glad things are going better for you, I remember when you had to (painfully) give up your last V.

No, I never quite left! I have had quite a few V Series cars.

2006 CTS-V
    2007 STS-V
    2009 CTS-V
    2010 CTS-V
    2011 CTS-V Coupe
    2014 CTS-V Coupe ordering any day now!!

I meant your third 2G V, but I'm wrong, it'll be your fourth. Oops!

Kluch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 V
    Welcome back! I myself just traded in my 2011 V coupe on a 2013. And because of YOU I had James Quinn's contact info in my phone for 2 years. And 2 weeks ago I drove home 650 miles with my car:

Radiant silver/ebony
    Manual
    Recaro's
    Suede wheel/shifter
    Red calipers
    Graphite wheels
    No roof
    No wood

Dealing with him was an awesome experience and I told him who referred me. Thanks. Good to be back in a V.

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by CTS-V-TWIN
    No, I never quite left! I have had quite a few V Series cars.

2006 CTS-V
    2007 STS-V
    2009 CTS-V
    2010 CTS-V
    2011 CTS-V Coupe
    2014 CTS-V Coupe ordering any day now!!
    Daaaaaamn!!!! Good stuff.

USAFRET is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe A6 w/RECARO's

That's the same combo I have, wife has a 2012 Volt and I just picked up a 2011 A6 V coupe that only had 4206 miles on it. Like new for a fraction of the cost. Both of our cars are CRM.

We have two of GM's best vehicles, both technological knockouts and both a ball to drive.

Kluch,

CONGRATS! I was talking to James a few days ago and he told me all about you and your buying experience. Glad I was able to get you in touch with him. Naturally, I am going to get my V Coupe from him. He is the best in the biz! I can't wait to get back into a V.

USAFRET,

Right now, we have a black 2013 Volt, a black ice 2013 Premium Escalade ESV (which we just took delivery of on April 21) and will be adding the black diamond V Coupe to our GM fleet as soon as possible. I think in the last year, we have gone through 5 new GM vehicles.

The Volt really is an amazing car. Cheap lease payment and saves us TONS of cash in gas. My wife told me last week that she knows I miss my V Coupe and to do whatever I want and that she wants me to be happy with the car I drive. She said she could see how sad I was everytime I saw someone in a V Coupe drive by. I couldn't ask for a better wife! Man, I love her!!!

USAFRET is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe A6 w/RECARO's

Quote Originally Posted by CTS-V-TWIN View Post
    Kluch,

CONGRATS! I was talking to James a few days ago and he told me all about you and your buying experience. Glad I was able to get you in touch with him. Naturally, I am going to get my V Coupe from him. He is the best in the biz! I can't wait to get back into a V.

USAFRET,

Right now, we have a black 2013 Volt, a black ice 2013 Premium Escalade ESV (which we just took delivery of on April 21) and will be adding the black diamond V Coupe to our GM fleet as soon as possible. I think in the last year, we have gone through 5 new GM vehicles.

The Volt really is an amazing car. Cheap lease payment and saves us TONS of cash in gas. My wife told me last week that she knows I miss my V Coupe and to do whatever I want and that she wants me to be happy with the car I drive. She said she could see how sad I was everytime I saw someone in a V Coupe drive by. I couldn't ask for a better wife! Man, I love her!!!
    We have good wives, my last performance car was 2007 Z06 that I loved, by a bad knee forced me to trade it in. So when I started looking for a easy to get in/out automatic GM performance car she supported me as well.

My A6 V coupe is a blast to drive and it's one of the cars I can drive with the widows down and not get beaten to death by the air hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by USAFRET View Post
    We have good wives, my last performance car was 2007 Z06 that I loved, by a bad knee forced me to trade it in. So when I started looking for a easy to get in/out automatic GM performance car she supported me as well.

My A6 V coupe is a blast to drive and it's one of the cars I can drive with the widows down and not get beaten to death by the air hammer.
    Not many wives are like ours at all! The Volt is notorious for wind buffeting with the front windows down. You have to kind of match up the windows in a certain up or down position to get it not be deafening. It truly is terrible. I hope they fix it on the next gen Volt. I remember the V Coupe was awesome with the windows down. It was a perfect amount of wind and no buffeting.

I may end up getting a 2013 V Coupe. I am looking daily for one on a dealer lot built how I want. I may be back in a V Coupe sooner than I expected. I have no problem getting a 2013 over a 2014 as there were no changes on the 2014s.

Mongopush is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS V

Congrats, nothing like getting a brand new unmolested car . My used 2010 is nice, but I will never know what all has been done to it before it was mine . Your lucky your wife even recognizes a CTS-V coupe , mine still doesn't fully understand what a V is .I start talking HP and torque and she just yawns .

Quote Originally Posted by Mongopush View Post
    Congrats, nothing like getting a brand new unmolested car . My used 2010 is nice, but I will never know what all has been done to it before it was mine . Your lucky your wife even recognizes a CTS-V coupe , mine still doesn't fully understand what a V is .I start talking HP and torque and she just yawns .
    My wife doesn't usually know one car from the next, however everyone that sees the V Coupe is blown away by the amazing look of it. Cadillac really hit a home run with the V Coupe's design! It is by far my favorite GM vehicle out of the 30+ I have had since 2000.

Moparman4444 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

As long as the 2014 V coupe doesnt have the sedans front grill global design, you are good. I was under the impression that the V coupe was dead in 2013. Glad to hear GM decided to continue the sexy coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman4444 View Post
    As long as the 2014 V coupe doesnt have the sedans front grill global design, you are good. I was under the impression that the V coupe was dead in 2013. Glad to hear GM decided to continue the sexy coupe.
    The 14 coupe is exactly the same as the 13, so no grille change.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.