2013 Ordering Closed
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2013 Ordering Closed in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; FYI. For anyone considering ordering a 2013 V, ordering is now over even though the computer system appears to show ...
    timg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 M6 Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan

2013 Ordering Closed

FYI. For anyone considering ordering a 2013 V, ordering is now over even though the computer system appears to show availability (until you actually try to place an order). This means if you wanted Stealth Blue or another 2013 only option, you're too late unless someone has already ordered exactly what you want and that dealer is willing to make a trade.

Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

HUGN*RDS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 V

Re: 2013 Ordering Closed

what makes you think that you can only get those colors for 2013? I thought up until recently they were redesigning the V for 2014 but that isn't the case. That would lead me to believe the colors would be available from this model year ('13) in the 2014 V.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

^^^^^^
    Cadillac has said that Stealth Blue was a limited color for 2013 already, and the Matte Silver was limited to 100 cars, period.

Of course, GM can always change its mind just like they did about producing another run of 2G V's for the 2014 model year.

GM has already released the list of colors for 2014, as well, and IIRC Stealth Blue was not on the list.

HUGN*RDS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 V

I was very close to trading mine in and ordering a stealth blue wagon but I was too late and I wasn't that upset about it. But if it becomes possible in 2014 to get a stealth blue, I will be going for it.

Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

I got my order in for OB (should be here in a few weeks) - I'm not sure I would have changed my mind even if I knew they were continuing the V series in 2014.

A lot of things can happen between now and accepting `14 orders; and how long will we be waiting for delivery of `14's? Although, I expect anything in the 2014 MY will be low volume, and hence very rare. Probably just as rare as a Manual 6 Stealth Blue V Wagon.

But life's too short to worry about resale value anyway.

VMoose is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue Metallic CTS-V Wagon

Yes... with my 6MT Stealth Blue V Wagon on the production line, the anticipation is growing! Only a few more weeks before I get back home. I'm thinking the wagon will beat me to the dealer.

Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC

Quote Originally Posted by VMoose View Post
    Yes... with my 6MT Stealth Blue V Wagon on the production line, the anticipation is growing! Only a few more weeks before I get back home. I'm thinking the wagon will beat me to the dealer.
    I'm looking forward to the pics! Hurry up, mang.

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 MN6 V Coupe, 2015i Escalade on Order

I will be placing an order for a 2014 V Coupe sometime this week when the sales manager that places orders for my local dealer comes back from his days off. I am in no rush, so I will place the order and wait.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.