Carpet Defect Dilema - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Carpet Defect Dilema in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Maybe they're both bad drivers......
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Maybe they're both bad drivers...

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Xaqtly is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 WD Vagon 6MT "Unobtainicorn"

Re: Carpet Defect Dilema

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy View Post
    I never made it to the right lane on the 215, that again was a move that you pulled.
    That's complete bullshit, I watched you do it. Also, I've owned a CTS-V about a year longer than you have, and I know what they look like when they're at full throttle at highway speeds. You were being a complete douchebag and you very nearly caused an accident.

When you "did not follow me" was at a stop sign on Hualapai where I made a right onto the road that you passed me on last time and you did not.
    I didn't follow you twice then, which makes your accusations even more ridiculous. When you wanted me to follow you, what did you imagine was going to happen? That you'd blow me away on the same kind of two lane blacktop that you accused me of racing on? Or when you said you were hoping I'd follow you, was it because you were hoping we'd pull over and have a cup of tea? You have a history of street racing in Vegas.

I made a U turn at the next stop sign and came back, went all the way up Hualapai until it dead ends and you were GONE.
    Of course I was, unlike you I'm not some kind of street racing stalker. I was going home. Why did you turn around and try to find me again? What was the purpose in doing that?

My problem is that you have almost caused an accident almost every time I have seen you, no matter what car I was driving, and you wanted to know who was driving the red V with no plates, now you know.
    Actually I asked somebody else specifically if that was their red V, and it wasn't. It was settled before you decided to step in and fling bullshit around the room. Your problem is that you are lying out your ass, and I'm calling you on it. Like I said, there's probably a good reason why you've already been sued for libel. You lie to people who buy parts from you too. I still don't know what your problem is with me, because nothing that you're accusing me of actually happened. It's even more hypocritical of you given the stupid things you've done while street racing, including what I saw you do with my own eyes.

nothing positive is going to come of this thread.
    Oh thanks Captain Obvious. I wonder how all of this could have been avoided? Oh right, it could have been avoided if you had simply decided to not to post here. Funny how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy
    There's also the 580 rwhp Z06 that jumped on the 2nd honk and lost by 3 cars, the r6, the cbrr600, and the r1 that all lost, and... **** it I forgot the rest of the list.
    Yeah, you really have no room to talk about anybody else driving like a tool, not even if you're fabricating it.

pat2t2f is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Do Vegas police not patrol the highways?? Reading this thread it sounds like a mad max movie out there. Desert and all.

hulksdaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): <-----"Hulk" 2000-2012...He will always be missed :-(

KlrV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V OBM SD A6 744rw/729trq Vengeance Racing
    Reminds me of driving my car....TONS of whine...
    Club Malibu and Club Malibu like this.

ArthurJGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Xaqtly View Post
    That's complete bullshit, I watched you do it. Also, I've owned a CTS-V about a year longer than you have, and I know what they look like when they're at full throttle at highway speeds. You were being a complete douchebag and you very nearly caused an accident.
    Am I the only one that finds it ironic that when you asked back on page one it was all cool, it wasn't until you found out that it was me calling you out for your typical behaviour that you started pointing fingers. If I was driving so horribly why didn't you mention it on page one? Why didn't you call *NHP? Why didn't you follow me and tell me?

I didn't follow you twice then, which makes your accusations even more ridiculous. When you wanted me to follow you, what did you imagine was going to happen? That you'd blow me away on the same kind of two lane blacktop that you accused me of racing on? Or when you said you were hoping I'd follow you, was it because you were hoping we'd pull over and have a cup of tea? You have a history of street racing in Vegas.
    Yes I do have quite a history of street racing in Vegas, about 15 years. There is a huge difference between two cars in the middle of nowhere at 2AM and what happened last week. You don't have to play innocent here though, many of your posts on this forum are about how you got into a race with whatever random car you run into.

I still don't know what your problem is with me, because nothing that you're accusing me of actually happened. It's even more hypocritical of you given the stupid things you've done while street racing, including what I saw you do with my own eyes.
    I stated my case, you can feel like you did nothing all you want but I am not the only one that has seen it. I've gotten phone calls from my wife and friends telling me you have almost hit them or run them off the road before. I've even gotten phone calls from people that you claim to have "stomped" on this very forum that said it was not the case.

Yeah, you really have no room to talk about anybody else driving like a tool, not even if you're fabricating it.
    Once again, 2AM deserted road miles out of town does not equal rush hour traffic.

I didn't follow you twice then, which makes your accusations even more ridiculous.
    You are right, we've never run into each other before and you've never admitted that I was NOT on the throttle when you almost hit me, even after I complimented you on your car.
    Attached Images

Jinx is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate

*cancels Vegas road trip*

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that when you asked back on page one it was all cool, it wasn't until you found out that it was me calling you out for your typical behaviour that you started pointing fingers. If I was driving so horribly why didn't you mention it on page one? Why didn't you call *NHP? Why didn't you follow me and tell me?
    Why should I have to? You should be able to drive like a normal person without me having to call NHP on you. Do you need a babysitter, is that the problem? You seem to enjoy telling other people how to drive, why can't you follow your own example? Is it too much to ask for you to not be a hypocrite? Do as I say, not as I do, right?

Yes I do have quite a history of street racing in Vegas, about 15 years. There is a huge difference between two cars in the middle of nowhere at 2AM and what happened last week.
    Now you're trying to justify your street racing? Yeah, that's not helping your case here. There is no difference between the different times of day, you're just trying to make excuses, and almost none of your street racing was done at 2 AM anyway. Also, 15 years ago you were 14 years old. Please tell me you were street racing when you were 14, because that would just be the icing on this hilarious cake.

As a nice bonus, I took her out for a test drive to get a tank of fuel and a car wash and got my first kill on the highway, a Gallardo Spyder.
    Would you like me to post the video of me walking you down rainbow like a dog on a leash driving a 2 valve mustang GT?
    Down Rainbow? Really? So far all you've done is admit that you drive like a tool, combined with me actually watching you drive like a tool. Nice job so far.

I stated my case, you can feel like you did nothing all you want but I am not the only one that has seen it. I've gotten phone calls from my wife and friends telling me you have almost hit them or run them off the road before. I've even gotten phone calls from people that you claim to have "stomped" on this very forum that said it was not the case.
    Of course you have. You started by lying about seeing me do things that I've never done, so why stop now, right? What you're doing is called projection. You drive like an idiot, so you try to make me look bad by pretending I drive the same way you do. Who knows why, you're probably insecure about something. You have a CTS-V now because you kept seeing my CTS-V in the area, and you were driving a fake holden monaro. (hint: making cars look like something they aren't is called "ricing it out".) The stories you've told with your account on http://www.lvracingscene.com are pretty horrific though, I'm surprised you haven't killed somebody yet, especially since you have no idea how to drive a car. You've never so much as stepped foot on a road course.

I like how you describe yourself as a "good but fast driver". More bullshit obviously, it reminded me of the drummer in a band I used to be in, he was a severe alcoholic and he described himself as a "good drunk driver". That's pretty much you, trying to lecture people about "stupid driving" while almost literally at the same time driving like a complete douche in rush hour traffic and cutting people off. If you're trying to make yourself look incompetent, it's working.

----------

You are right, we've never run into each other before and you've never admitted that I was NOT on the throttle when you almost hit me, even after I complimented you on your car.
    So because I was behind you going the same speed you were, that's the same thing as "almost hitting you"? You must really hate being in traffic then, because according to you, every car on the road is almost hitting you. All the time. And of course you were on the throttle, how else did you get up to 50 MPH in a 35? Magic? A strong breeze, maybe? You're the street racer, not me.

Besides, I did say it was my mistake. I don't know how you could possibly have misinterpreted that, but you did, then you turned it into all this. You might need to see a psychiatrist if somebody saying it was their mistake bothers you this much. Wait, is this why you made up all that bullshit about me sliding down offramps and killing people every time I drive my car? This is where all that is coming from? Seriously?

What is wrong with you?

cdog533 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

This has the makings of an EPIC thread.

I'm out, you win.

Discussing anything with you is like talking to a woman. Everything is taken out of context or taken literally, you know everything, you can do no wrong, and you go on for 20 minutes pointing the finger at anyone else you can to take the focus off yourself.

Now please google my name, find another 7 year old post, take it out of context, and quote it for the rest of the forum.

Discussing anything with you is like talking to a woman. Everything is taken out of context or taken literally, you know everything, you can do no wrong, and you go on for 20 minutes pointing the finger at anyone else you can to take the focus off yourself.
    Right, it has nothing to do with you starting all of this by lying about me. Go ahead and pretend it's all my fault despite the fact that you looked me up and joined this forum just to spread bullshit about me, because you couldn't let go of the fact that I happened to be behind you one day many months ago. Also, way to insult women everywhere, that was a nice touch. You seem like a real standup guy.

Now please google my name, find another 7 year old post, take it out of context, and quote it for the rest of the forum.
    If you insist.

Yup 78 in a 65. I like to cruise at 80, the gas mileage is better lol.
    I've never lost to a LS1 OR LS2 yet, dig or roll.
    If there is one ****ing thin I cant stand....It's e-drama..
    Now for a change of pace, how about some quotes from other people about you?

ArthurJGuy sucks....just saying :-)
    I learned my lesson. Deal with him at your own risk.
    This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Character was demonstrated in a dishonest coil over FS thread and a fable about HP in a magazine article.
    Blame me if you want to, but I hope you treat the folks on the CTS-V boards better than us.
    It's a good thing you can't stand e-drama, because who knows what this would have turned into.

cdog533 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

The internet contains, give or take, the entirety of knowledge amassed by mankind up to this point.

Yet we use it to argue with total strangers and look at pictures of a baby pig wearing boots....

boots2.jpg

Well come on, that pig is adorable. Who wouldn't want to look at that?

pat2t2f is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Arthur,

You can't give up now. It might show how sad my life is but I look forward to reading this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.