The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY REG!!)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY REG!!) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013. Cadillac in conjunction with D3 will once ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY REG!!)

The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013.

Cadillac in conjunction with D3 will once again host the second annual "Cadillac's & Coffee" event that serves a precursor to the day long festivities at the Long Beach Grand Prix. In an effort to support Team Cadillac Racing's efforts in the Pirelli World Challenge, Cadillac owners and enthusiasts will converge on the premier Cadillac tuning facility - D3 Cadillac in Signal Hill, CA. Owners will once again rally and share their passion for the Cadillac brand of vehicle in the morning at D3 prior to the big race. Promptly at 9:30AM cruise participants and Cadillac Corral registrants will assemble a cruise to Downtown Long Beach and will be officially received by Cadillac & Team Cadillac Racing.

Cadillac Corral spots are limited and will sell out. D3 affiliates will be given preferential early access for the Cadillac Corral registration for THIS WEEK ONLY (April 1st-5th, 2013). After this date registration will be opened up to everyone else thus selling out. Be sure to register & RSVP for the cruise as you will not want to miss out on the largest Cadillac event of the weekend.

For more information please visit http://d3groupinc.com/

Thank you,

D3 Cadillac

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SRTVIPER03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Re: The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY RE

I'm in......this was a great event last year. Thank you Cadillac and D3 for doing this again.

setherman5000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 2011
    Just bought my corral tickets. I'm in for the cruise too. Thanks D3 for making the event that much more exciting!

Re: The Cadillac Corral returns to the Long Beach Grand Prix April 21, 2013 (EARLY RE

Just checked and spots are filling really fast. This will most likely be the largest Cadillac Corral of the year, so you will not want to miss what we will have on hand!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

BUMP!! Spots are filling FAST! more than halfway sold out. Make sure you register this week. Don't forget to RSVP for Cadillac's & Coffee too.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Havasusteve is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 12 TG Sedan; SOLD

Signed up and will be participating in the cars/coffee @ D3.

Thanks for the invite
    Dr. Design and Dr. Design like this.

Spots are pretty much sold out. Please make sure you RSVP for Cadillac's & Coffee @ D3 as our location is filling up fast as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone come out to a couple of great events.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

gmtech16450yz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I sent an email to d3groupinc.com last week and haven't heard back. (I haven't had a chance to try calling the number.) Can you check your emails and put us down for the Cadillac's and Coffee? (John, '12 CTS-V Wagon)

Thanks!

setherman5000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 2011
    I got a response from matthew.harber@d3groupinc.com. you might try to email him for a spot.

Hello,

We have added you to the list. I have also copied your post to all of the active email accounts here at D3 to find out if the ball was dropped. Sorry about that in advance. Nonetheless you are accounted for and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by gmtech16450yz View Post
    I sent an email to d3groupinc.com last week and haven't heard back. (I haven't had a chance to try calling the number.) Can you check your emails and put us down for the Cadillac's and Coffee? (John, '12 CTS-V Wagon)

Thanks!

D3l7a3ch0 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Black-on-Black

as most of the Vs in attendance were 2nd Gen, I am reposting this collection of images shot by me today:

The experience provided by Cadillac was top-notch. first-rate. laid-back. All the food and snacks you could want, all day long. The Corral and refreshment/rest tent was less than 200 meters from the grandstands, and the CTS-V R team allowed us to get an up-close look at the Rs. The grandstand tickets were each printed with a price of $80, and according to my rough math, parking would have been $20 and far away, food another $20-$30 for two, and the logistics of attending the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach as an unaffiliated spectator would have been a task in itself...

instead, D3 opened the doors to their delicious shop, and led a conga line of Vs down the freeway and straight into the VIP Corral. ...which was -right- on the water, fenced, and manned by security guards.

for $150, we had an amazing time and there was no headache -what- soever.

Thank you D3 for hosting the cruise. I'm -so- thankful you posted this reminder (I never would have come up with the idea to attend Cadillac's event on my own).

the experience was simply... amazing. what a day. what a deal.

each image has a gear icon which contains links to full resolution views and downloads (though even those are half-res)

first off: an album of every V in the Corral today.

There might be one or two repeats--I took at least two shots of the wagons and may have missed the duplicates before uploading this album.

I have a feeling I missed a V that was third or fourth from the tent, on the track side.

also this loosey. a face-meltingly beautiful Matte V which was blocked the first time I made my round down the corral.

The only bad part of my day: A slow, sloppy, horrid, underpowered Hennessey V which I was subject to the torture of being stuck behind through the streets of Long Beach.

some Glamour Shots; I shot the half-exposed frost blue V because it's what I saw as I came out the back of D3's shop area. I looked up and suddenly there was this beautiful, glowing V coupe that commanded my legs to bear sharply left to expose as quickly as possible the rest of the car hidden by the wall.

other stunning sights

lastly, a panoramic image of the Cadillac Corral from Grandstands #24
    Panorama | (download link)

-enjoy-

another panorama

gmtech16450yz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yeah sure, I think you missed taking pictures of our V because the front end was covered with bugs! It was clean, before we drove it 400 miles yesterday. It was the only solid black wagon there I believe, our plate is V DCULUS.

Sorry we missed the D3 meet, I had to be at the track at 7:30 so I didn't miss the GTS practice. The Swisher Solstice is one of the cars I tune. We ended up hanging out with the GMG team pretty late and ended up being the last V out of the corral parking lot!

As usual, it was a lot of fun and definitely a sweet way to go to the races. We were super bummed out to see O'Connell's car die on the last lap, but James Sofronas is a good driver and was there at the end where he needed to be.

Thanks Dr. Design. It was fine really since I realized I had to be at the track early anyway. Are you James that I met today? (Sorry, I'm new to this forum)
    D3l7a3ch0 and D3l7a3ch0 like this.

no way! I did not spare myself over a chipped bumper, and so I would not spare a black V wagon over bugs

I really wanted to be thorough, so when I saw people having a conversation in front of the car, I made a mental note to come back to it. but. now there's that one. it kills me

and if it's the one I'm thinking of, it's the only one that struck me with the feeling that, "man I want that car." the black diamond was mesmerizing--I stared into the paint of probably every single one, and the white V with black pieces was one of my favorites, too... but the raven wagon, just...

I can't believe that's the one I missed

this one, on the end against the grass

We all had a GREAT time meeting all the many V-owners and fans of the V's over the weekend. You guys are the fuel for our passion and we live vicariously through you. We would like to thank Cadillac for their hospitality. We would also like to thank all of those that attended and supported the Cadillac's & Coffee/ Cadillac Cruise/ Cadillac Corral.

D3l7a3ch0 - Great images! Thank so much for sharing those. It was good meeting you. I wish we had more time to chat, but it was a crazy day. I am sure all of those that were in attendance just found their new wallpapers!

gmtech16450y - Great meeting you as well. I kept an eye on your guys Solstice and it was moving around that track pretty good!

Bummer for Team Cadillac Racing. Not sure what happened, but it looked like when the Volvo lost its brakes, debris might have been caught up in the radiator of Johnny's car. He was leaking fluid immediately after the Volvos brakes went out. A bunch of us in the grandstands saw adequate amounts of fluid spilling out of the car going around the turn. They will get them next time.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac
    D3l7a3ch0 and D3l7a3ch0 like this.

You're welcome!

the day was a joy, but if you'd like please consider it thanks for the tee shirt you wouldn't let me pay for~
    Dr. Design and Dr. Design like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.